or Connect

Posts by kallun

Please use an email for questions if possible! Much sold, some prices reduced, listening to offers. /K
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Those julian red tees fit kinda short, wide, and boxy if i recall. It's how the shirt is supposed to fit but just letting you know. No no these are not the short boxy cut. These are fairly long. They seem to both be sold now (pending) Throw me offers. Carin Wester is an awsome designer be a leader when she breaks worldwide /K
I am swamped with enquieres, thanks for all the interest! Please understand that I can not take all sorts of pics and measurements of more than 60 items (and if this selling goes smooth I may put hundreds more up) nor can I check specific shipping cost for every location My suggestion is this. 1. Convert the price in SEK to your preferred currency. 2. Add what you think is a reasonable shipping cost based on your experience. 3. Suggest me a total price. I will most...
Hi many people have asked about shipping cost. I will have to check that up or perhaps someone can tell me what it does cost from Sweden to NA based on own experience??? In any case I will never charge more than actual cost, for small items it can´t be more than 7USD or so. If you want to check shipping for yourselfs and then tell me what option to use, go ahead. Thanks! /Kalle
Hi guys, I am a large small or medium in tops but have very narrow hips. In shoes I have about EU42. Some of the things I am selling is due to them being to small (or large) and hence never used. More stuff may be coming if I can find the energy to snap pics again Send your offers! /TKL
Please check http://tklflair.blogspot.com/ (nothing but sale items on that URL ie. no "personal-blog shilling" ) Apologies for prices in SEK which is "Swedish kronor". xe.com can be used for exchange calculation. Open to offers! Kind regards, /TKL EDIT ADDED INFO: I am swamped with enquieres, thanks for all the interest! Please understand that I can not take all sorts of pics and measurements of more than 60 items (and if this selling goes smooth I may put hundreds...
Hi, check tklflair.blogspot.com/ I am selling among loads of stuff a pair of Officine Creative shoes that should be your size there. Use xe.com to convert SEK = Swedish kronor to USD. /TKL
Quote: Originally Posted by robin I like that shirt! Do you know anything about Haversack BR? It's the first I've heard of it. I own several Haversack tops. Excellent quality and very interesting materials! /TKL
Filippa K thermal Number (N)ine denim Bernhard Willhelm hightops
I am with Fuuma here, you need specific measurements for the pair you are considering. I own 6 pairs varying from W26 to W29 and the 26s are not the smallest... /TKL