or Connect

Posts by apparition

Includes shipping. Cashmere wool blend. Dip-dye style similar to Geller.
inseam 30" , hem 6.5" good condition. dark purple. price includes shipping
inseam 27.5" , hem 6.5" good condition. Fades from a purple to a taupe colour. price includes shipping
Pretty much brand new in box. Tried on a few times around the house--slightly too large for me. Black suede/leather upper, round toe, lace-up front Flat rubber sole Stock photos from stylebop. Let me know if you want more photos. Outsole is about 11-11.5". Price includes shipping.
Oxford with Contrast white pearl buttons. Condition 6.5/10. Worn. Collar is slightly stained (can be washed), some of the original buttons on the front are coming loose. No rips. price incl. shipping
It was a half size too big for me. Forgot about the big variance in lasts.
Looking to sell a pair of Alden Unlined Suede Dovers in Snuff. These are built on the beloved Barrie last. They've been worn only a handful of time and otherwise kept in the box with shoe trees. These retail for over $500 and were originally purchased at Unionmade Brentwood. Best for a true US7.5.
Spring 2014, Silent by Damir Doma shorts in XS, these will fit up to waist of 30" as they have an elastic waistband. Retails at $375. Low-rise relaxed-fit harem shorts in mottled olive drab. Elasticized waistband with tonal drawstring at interior. Three-pocket styling with signature lanyard at one side. Mock fly. Tonal stitching. 99% cotton, 1% polyamide. Made in Italy.
Includes shipping. 2 main compartments with a smaller front compartment. Padding section for up to a 14" laptop. Functions as a briefcase a detachable shoulder strap. Can convert to a backpack by removing the shoulder strap and sliding out the back straps (non detachable). 9/10 condition. width: ~15.5" height: ~11.75" depth: 4.0"
http://www.styleforum.net/t/407222/maison-martin-margiela-gats-sz-42-bnib/0_30 ?