or Connect

Posts by apparition

waist: 14.5" inseam: 28.5" hem: 6.25" hemmed. a little fading on the knees and back pockets.
"People" style in Shell Acetate Frame Transparent Black Lens Metal Logo Plate at Hinge 100% UV protection High Quality Zeiss Lenses Hand Made in Italy No scratches/marks on lens Comes with original box, cloth, soft casing
65% wool, 28% nylon English socks. Brand new with tag (unworn). Bought these only to discover they're too large for me (I'm a size US7). My loss your gain.
White/navy striped t-shirt.
Laine wool sweater. Sheer and slim. Black.
Price includes shipping. Stretchy denim in the famous 17.5cm cut. 8/10 condition; note the wear around the rear of the hems. Just to give you an accurate depiction of colour, the 17.5cms featured is the 1st pair of denim in the 4th picture. Please do not leave messages in this thread--PM me instead!
Reversible Navy or checkered reversible cotton blazer. Centre vent. Functional buttons and pockets. Tagged Medium (HK sizing) so it is best for a slim small (36/46). $30 shipped. PM me.
$320 shipped to you. Black. Single centre vent. Made in Poland. 100% wool (exterior), 100% rayon (interior lining). APC Fall/ Winter 2007 narrow cut, two button blazer shoulders: 16" pits: 17.5" length from top of collar: 28" Worn a few times then placed in my closet. PM me, don't leave messages in this thread, please!
Wool sweater. please PM for shipping prices. Please note that this sweater has shrunken after washing! Please check the measurements carefully. There is some stretching around the neck and arm seams. P2P: 15.0" Length: 25.0" Shoulder: about 16.0" Do not reply here! PM me instead!
Those are some baller vests!