or Connect

Posts by apparition

Spring 2014, Silent by Damir Doma shorts in XS, these will fit up to waist of 30" as they have an elastic waistband. Retails at $375. Low-rise relaxed-fit harem shorts in mottled olive drab. Elasticized waistband with tonal drawstring at interior. Three-pocket styling with signature lanyard at one side. Mock fly. Tonal stitching. 99% cotton, 1% polyamide. Made in Italy.
Includes shipping. 2 main compartments with a smaller front compartment. Padding section for up to a 14" laptop. Functions as a briefcase a detachable shoulder strap. Can convert to a backpack by removing the shoulder strap and sliding out the back straps (non detachable). 9/10 condition. width: ~15.5" height: ~11.75" depth: 4.0"
http://www.styleforum.net/t/407222/maison-martin-margiela-gats-sz-42-bnib/0_30 ?
Looking for this item. Will consider any colour way. Must be in good condition though! Thanks.
One of w+h's earlier pieces (2005??). Looks great when paired with a w+h hoodie. Worn quite a bit and washed. Comes with a waist belt (not shown). Also in the photo, the bottom button is missing. The extra button will be included in the shipment. This item is tagged "S" but like W+H hoodies, this is one size big and will bit XS/44 bodies best. shoulder: 14.25" length: 30.25" chest/p2p: 16.0" sleeve (from shoulder): 25.5" sleeve (from pit): 21.0" 91% cotton, 9% polyester....
Worn about 5 times total. The sole is in great condition (although it looks a bit dirty in the photo). The patent portion is in flawless condition as well. Tagged UK5. These will fit US7/EU39-40. Doesn't include shipping nor the original box/dustbag.
waist: 14.5" inseam: 28.5" hem: 6.25" hemmed. a little fading on the knees and back pockets.
"People" style in Shell Acetate Frame Transparent Black Lens Metal Logo Plate at Hinge 100% UV protection High Quality Zeiss Lenses Hand Made in Italy No scratches/marks on lens Comes with original box, cloth, soft casing
65% wool, 28% nylon English socks. Brand new with tag (unworn). Bought these only to discover they're too large for me (I'm a size US7). My loss your gain.
White/navy striped t-shirt.