or Connect

Posts by mrprlover

Whoa whoa linux take it easy on me im only 24. Get back at me in a couple years. =]
Drizz...since you brought up cars... Why not go with an M5? Half the wait and cost. I think I wil stick with my M3 for a couple more years before jumping to the 5. Is the wait for an F360 really that long? I would assume this is if you want it spanking new. Wouldnt the smarter thing be to get a used one? e
I think we need to start the "Let's get LA a digital camera" Fund. e
I think we need to start the "Let's get LA a digital camera" Fund. e
Quote: hand customization of my Da'mage Rekkos Id like to see this how about a pic. =] e
Quote: hand customization of my Da'mage Rekkos Id like to see this how about a pic. =] e
Speaking of tight jeans, Im starting to shy away from my Sevens. They are getting a little tight, especially now that Ive gotten back into cycling and soccer. When I first bought them they were very comfy. I don't like baggy jeans though. Any suggestions? Or should I stick with my HLs? e
Speaking of tight jeans, Im starting to shy away from my Sevens. They are getting a little tight, especially now that Ive gotten back into cycling and soccer. When I first bought them they were very comfy. I don't like baggy jeans though. Any suggestions? Or should I stick with my HLs? e
LA. You surprised me by not having Helmut Lang on the list. You've always been a big fan since back in the days (when I used to post, about a yr. ago). Guess you've moved onto Nudie and others... e
LA. You surprised me by not having Helmut Lang on the list. You've always been a big fan since back in the days (when I used to post, about a yr. ago). Guess you've moved onto Nudie and others... e