or Connect

Posts by zedd

Thanks *thumbs up*. I went ahead and clarified it with Theresa and the said the following :"You can order by leaving the select options to default and only adding to the notes:Same styling and measurements as my previous order #xxxx, with the following changes:Waist:Chest:Stitch color:Buttons:You can then add to cart and checkout. We will thus have all your requirements and make the shirts accordingly."We'll see how this goes. Cant wait
Long time lurker of this thread ... Seeking some advise on ordering. I've ordered and received a shirt and it fits pretty good except for waist (blame it on my diet). I'm planning for my next order of a few shirts. How should I proceed? Enter all the measurements again plus all the customization as previous order or quote the order and input the changes in the Notes box? Wouldnt want to receive a shirt with a new pattern made when the shirt I have now fits pretty well...
Payment sent for 1 x 20 1 x 24
Hey guys.. Anyone got pictures of worn shell cordovan shoes from Meermin?
Are these still available?
Quote: Originally Posted by kidkorea These are getting really light now. Hard to get light in China right now so the picture isn't too accurate.. How long have you been wearing them?