or Connect

Posts by zedd

Would like to ask for a fabric recommendation that is very airy and lightweight but not so see through and wrinkles easily. Would linen/cotton be a good choice? I have some full linen shirtings which dun wrinkle as bad as some. Would be for a lightweight jacket/overshirt. Thanks
More importantly, it fits
It flew that fast for both my orders. Initially stated to be delivered on Monday but it arrived today . Shipped 3rd - arrived 5th.
Agreed. But it's what I'd expect it to be, deep indigo blue.There's no sheen on both and but the classic oxford is much thicker and substantial. Looks pretty casual to me.All three after a quick wash
Some beautiful shirts arrived today.. Some measurement changes from previous order. Ordered 23 Aug, delivered 5th Sep. Indigo overdyed oxford, Classic blue oxford and Navy shadow stripes oxford.
Thanks *thumbs up*. I went ahead and clarified it with Theresa and the said the following :"You can order by leaving the select options to default and only adding to the notes:Same styling and measurements as my previous order #xxxx, with the following changes:Waist:Chest:Stitch color:Buttons:You can then add to cart and checkout. We will thus have all your requirements and make the shirts accordingly."We'll see how this goes. Cant wait
Long time lurker of this thread ... Seeking some advise on ordering. I've ordered and received a shirt and it fits pretty good except for waist (blame it on my diet). I'm planning for my next order of a few shirts. How should I proceed? Enter all the measurements again plus all the customization as previous order or quote the order and input the changes in the Notes box? Wouldnt want to receive a shirt with a new pattern made when the shirt I have now fits pretty well...
Payment sent for 1 x 20 1 x 24
Hey guys.. Anyone got pictures of worn shell cordovan shoes from Meermin?
Are these still available?