or Connect

Posts by alexwgoody

Has anyone else from Oakland heard of Roy Slapper? I just saw a post about him on Cone MIlls' blog. http://conedenim.blogspot.com/2009/0...ets-world.html but it doesn't give a way to find him. I'd definitely want to get some stuff made for me from a local guy, does anyone know anything about him?
shorten the sleeves, hem the pants. does the jacket have a big flare or is it just the picture? it'll look good when you take it to the tailor.
AA DH DBs (no vis)
King Crimson: Three of a Perfect Pair Rush: Tom Sawyer, I was really young, and it was the first Rush song I ever heard Mahavishnu Orchestra: Birds of Fire Beatles: I don't even remember which, but in kindergarten I went to my friends house and we sat and listened to the Beatles the whole time I was there Slayer: Raining Blood, the story of my 3rd grade year, my dad introduced me to it
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense wtf is going on there I took the pic last night and didn't realize it was so dark until today, so I messed with the contrast and stuff to show the fit
Cocktail Party last night HM Saks DH Bally
A number of friends and I are planning to wear Hawaiian shirts every Friday in honor of a close friend of ours. I would like to get one with a cheesy print, but not just a piece of crap shirt. I remember a couple of seasons ago EG had one, but, as I recall it was just a Hawaiian print, not a legitimate Hawaiian shirt. Any suggestions on where I can get one? (by the way, I'm fairly thin, and I don't want an "American" sized one that will go down to my knees)
How can I tell if leather is cordovan? I know some people judge based on the wrinkles in the leather, but these slippers my grandfather gave me, (50's Brooks Brothers) don't seem to wrinkle like other shoes. I can post pics later if possible, but it'd be easier if you could just give me a test to know.
A number of friends and I are planning to wear Hawaiian shirts every Friday in honor of a close friend of ours. I would like to get one cheesy, but not just a piece of crap. I remember a couple of seasons ago EG had one, but, as I recall it was just a Hawaiian print, not a legitimate Hawaiian shirt. Any suggestions on where I can get one? (by the way, I'm fairly thin, and I don't want an "American" sized one that will go down to my knees)
In No Particular Order: San Francisco Oakland/ Berkeley Vegas LA Rome London Austin Orlando (but it's been a while) Seattle San Antonio (Going to New Orleans fro Jazz fest, so it may climb up the list)