or Connect

Posts by Pahreen

This has been briely discussed in this thread already, so excuse me for the redundancy, but does anyone have any opinion on Geoffrey Beene's fitted sateen shirts? I own one and it fits decently, only slightly billowing around my waist. However, the quality of the shirt (45% polyester) leaves a lot to be desired, but for now, I am willing to sacrifice quality for value. If anyone has any other suggestions for a very slim, very cheap (say under $30) dress shirt...
Quote: Originally Posted by Vernon-Dozier That looks like the Taupe suede - they are very nice. Yeah, the lightness of the brown kind of threw me off, but they have some wear, so I'm guessing that the color has become less saturated, or it may be the camera. Whatever. At $50 shipped, I'm copping them.
Does anyone know what color this is: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1243488421
Got the Lamberts a few days back. I'm satisfied with them. Shipping took some time, but it was my post office's fault. Someone should cop the other pair. Great deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wheeler Anybody tried the new Levis 514 twills? http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...146845.3146857 They don't look very slim. They don't have the 511 twills anymore, right? Also, fwiw, the J.Crew broken-in chinos that I ordered ended up being the wrong style, wrong color, wrong size, so if anyone wants to make an offer on brand new (never-worn, still in packaging) J.Crew classic-fit essential chinos in 33/32,...
Quote: Originally Posted by 8bpc When were the classic-fit's for $20... that's a nice price. I've seen the broken-in and lightweight classic-fit on sale a few times now, usually in less than desirable colors and sizes (I have one in khaki and one in espresso, but it's usually just white and red). I don't think the essential classic-fit gets to $20. Quote: Originally Posted by galenpriv They're (J Crew Urban Slim Fit, all...
Quote: Originally Posted by null0x The J.Crew urban slim-fit chinos are pretty slim and have a mid-rise. To give you an idea of how they fit, here are measurements (BIG style) for a pair tagged 29x32: Waist: 30" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 15" Upper Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8" Leg Opening: 7.4" Inseam: 32" These look good. The thigh on the classic-fit always sucked (though I keep buying them at $20, it's a shame, really). It's too bad...