or Connect

Posts by bigchris1313

2007 Dave Tate does score major points for being jacked out of his mind while operating on unorthodox fuel sources such as Wendy's and pop tarts. I don't even know how that's possible.
It's been said several times, but I think it bears repeating: biceps are--quite literally--a little bitch muscle. Your triceps are a large awesome muscle. If you want bigger arms, do tricep work (and no, that does not mean tri extensions and pull downs). Biceps are just the icing on the cake. Also, if you don't get over your fear of calories you'll never gain any mass.
Thanks so much for the help, Clark. I'm glad you can understand where I'm coming from. MTO sounds like it could very well be the way to go. The idea hadn't even crossed my mind. Do you have any inkling as to what those run? (Not that I'm going to have much of a choice, right?)
Gentlemen, I am a 23 year old male from Los Angeles who has recently graduated from college. I have never owned an expensive suit. While he has possessed the means to clothe me in amply expensive attire throughout my life, my father has thus far steadfastly refused to purchase any suits more expensive than Lauren by Ralph Lauren, which I saw savaged in another thread on this forum that I stumbled upon while trying to find out exactly how cheap my suits are. My father...