or Connect

Posts by lifersfc

I have the Marco Valentino tuxedo. It fits slimmer, and the arm holes are medium-sized (not too low or too high) which is actually a good thing for me. The lapels are great and the jacket is clearly canvassed. I find it to be a good value, but the construction does not stack up to other top makers I own (Isaia, Corneliani, Zegna). The trousers, in particular, are a bit on the weaker side. The clasp and waistband just don't quite get it done (but then I'm comparing...
I would add that the two best rewards cards, particularly if you travel frequently, are the SPG Amex and the Citi Premier Pass Elite. Leverage on these is around 3-5% depending on how well you spend your points, which compares favorably to almost anything out there.
Quote: Originally Posted by unpainted huffheinz You pay for the miles and cashback. Every vendor is charged a percentage to use the Visa or Amex service and the reward cards charge a higher rate. The vendor thus raises prices to account for this. Also, a survey of reward cards will find that the interest rate is higher than those without rewards. You didn't seriously think these banks were giving you something for free? This is like saying...
Depends on the purchase. Consultants optimize the points. If only debit cards had rewards, I would use those.
St. Anger by Metallica
Quote: Originally Posted by why Where do people get this stuff? That's an oversimplification but not that far from the truth. Carbs cause an increase in blood insulin levels which increase the update of available fats.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I like this quote: It is good to believe that anyone that does not agree with you lives in fear. It gives you the proper perspective I would also like to attend the "parties" where sub-contractors hang out. I mean, one night I was kicking it with some bottle service, and it turns out the waitress was a sub-contractor. BOOM! Negotiation to have 2 billion units made in China and assembled in...
Anyone have any experience with the raw denim? Looks kinda nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba dont take it out on me that someone has you working those hours dude. I have my own standards, and 80-100 hours a week isnt a reasonable work week, this post wreaks of "my dad can beat up your dad" bragging. So fine, hey man, you're tougher then me, god bless ya. Most likey we have very different opinions of getting ahead in life. My idea, what i work for, is building my own businesses. What your...
I grunt, sweat like a pig, and drop weights (only on dead lifts though -- lowering max weights slowly is dangerous for your back). I actually like when other people do these things, because it makes the gym seem more like a war zone than a country club. Good motivation. DO NOT CURL IN THE SQUAT RACK OR I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN.