or Connect

Posts by lifersfc

Led Zeppelin - All My Love James Gang - Funk #49 Audioslave - Sound of a Gun Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit Rage Against the Machine - Kick Out the Jams Tool - 4 Degrees Infected Mushroom - Sailing in the Sea of the Mushroom Pantera - I'm Broken (Live) A Perfect Circle - Sleeping Beauty Opeth - Isolation Years
This is comedy. I guess over half the households in the US are not 'living.'
Just got a size 10 pair from the Illinois store shipped! Sweet.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba do you really think that 70k is a reasonable number? If thats the case i'm truely amazed at what that particular financial advisor is making, but i'm not lying, i stand to gain nothing by lying to you, and wouldnt want to decieve anyone, i'm just further impressed by her capabilities. I think you need to also realise that it may well be possible for financial advisors to take on small businesses as clients and...
And for good measure: http://www.payscale.com/research/US/...ars_Experience
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba Its loser like you that are always shooting down peoples asprirations and dreams. Your a fucking sheep. I certainly appreciate your optimism, but you are being a little bit absurd about the prospects for financial advisors. Financial advisors are purely service providers, and do the legwork themselves. The only reason partners in other service industries earn these sorts of salaries is that they get...
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 Could you tell me more about the hours and actual consulting work? Would an Acctng degree from a state school with a good business program be enough to get in? The answer is that it depends highly on the firm. Hours are probably in the range of 55-70. Work varies greatly, but in general makes use of your analytical and critical thinking skills. You may have a great deal of exposure (i.e. co-presenting...
w4rd14l that shit
With a background like that, I would try to sneak into one of the management consultancies for more interesting work, better pay, and better exit options. Hours may be a bit worse than Big 4, but definitely manageable. Finishing out the Finance minor would probably help your chances. Since you said you are majoring in Accounting, I'm guessing you are probably not at a 'target' university (Ivies, MIT, Stanford, et al.). Therefore, Bain, BCG, and McKinsey are probably...
I have the Marco Valentino tuxedo. It fits slimmer, and the arm holes are medium-sized (not too low or too high) which is actually a good thing for me. The lapels are great and the jacket is clearly canvassed. I find it to be a good value, but the construction does not stack up to other top makers I own (Isaia, Corneliani, Zegna). The trousers, in particular, are a bit on the weaker side. The clasp and waistband just don't quite get it done (but then I'm comparing...