or Connect

Posts by lifersfc

I asked this question over on the GQ forum, but no one was much help. Hopefully, the members of SF can crack my question. I'm looking for some shoes like these: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...t000478&cmCat= I have spent a great deal of time looking through saks, neiman, nordstrom, zappos, etc. and although I have found some interesting suede bucks, none of them have had a thin, pointed toe like the ones in the picture. Can anyone find a pair?
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 How are you set for suits/shirts, etc? That might be something you should take a look at as well if you're getting shoes as it can make a lot of sense to build outfits from the ground up. To be honest, my suits and shirts are a bit of a mess. I'm a firm believer that a good belt and shoes are the most important aspects of a wardrobe, so I'm focusing on them first. In all fairness, I have difficulty...
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 Cmon guys, he's getting his first job and you guys are recommending Edward Green? I would check out Polo/C&J stuff, if you can find it at a reasonable price from an online vendor. For stuff you can purchase in a store, AE is good if you can get to an outlet. The recommendation of the Mantellassi's is a pretty good one, as they have some nice casual driving shoes and the like. If it's in your price range, you...
CT has some great stuff at affordable prices, especially with the sale that is going on now. Too bad they are sold out of my size in everything that I liked. I was not able to find the Loake 1881 reference on their website though.
Hello everyone...just started reading the forum the other day, but I thought I would pop in and ask a question. I have just graduated college and will soon start my first real job as a management consultant Boston. My coworkers are of the ivy-league persuasion, and dress in the office is on the casual side of business casual. However, frequent client visits will require a suit and tie, so I need to be able to dress in a wide range styles. I am in the process of...