or Connect

Posts by Joshua s

Tom Jones the Strangely Proportioned Space Invader
I am right on the brink of moving out. I am graduating from my community college on Saturday (May 19th) and begin a summer-long internship in the chemical engineering dept. at the university I am transferring to on May 21st. So basically, I've got about a week and 1/2 left at home. I am nervous, but also excited...... Of course, my parents are extremely sad. You'd think by now they'd be prepared, as I'm the third one to leave. However, I'm also the baby, so perhaps...
Added!
Personally, I'm not that crazy about it but, but I don't think it looks feminine. I don't like its size nor the fact that it has a brand's name plastered across it. Just my $0.02.....
Apparently Cheap is almost my twin, 'cept he's skinnier than me. :P 6'1" 10.5/11D US
Quote: Originally Posted by redcaimen There are two methods currently in use by plastic surgeons (I think some Dermatologists are also qualified to perform the technique). The first involves several visits and is somewhat time consuming. Basically a medical strength wart remover is poured onto a heavy duty cotton ball and taped down onto your nipple. Its uncomfortable and you have to keep coming back every few days for a re-application. The second is...
At least don't do really heavy of both on the same day. But yeah, you really should separate your "serious" cardio from your "serious" lifting. Doing both on the same day will overtax your body and you'll just be asking for injury and not gain much benefit for the extra effort. High-speed cycling is definitely cardio. It hits your quads more than in running (unless you do a large amount of hill work in your running). If you exercise proper form, it's also usually...
I didn't really express myself properly before. I may have sounded like I was saying you shouldn't do anything at all. Not so, just as long as you're careful, I think you can do as you wish. (Lift heavyish weights, or whatever.) Also, +1 on the running or other cardiovascular exercise. I ran (and would like to start running again) and over time it really did help me lose weight and gain definition. Key word is OVER TIME. Not gonna magically drop off the instant you...
Little bit of stretching, but not much. I was worried they were too small at first, but now they're fine.
Erm....most likely you are not done growing. It isn't abnormal for guys to continue to grow until the age of 18 or 19, or so I've read in several places. Seems to be the case too, as I have grown a bit even though I thought I had peaked out at around 17 (I'm currently 19). You seem to have one growth spurt in your early/mid teens, then you level off for awhile. Then you can actually grow a bit more. Of course, everyone's different, so I'm just speaking in generalities...