or Connect

Posts by H2T

1. Better heating everywhere generally. 2. Global warming. 3. Acceptable casual dress codes. 4. Uncomfortable.
Berluti du jour. Its perfect for the daily commute plus it travels well. Beautiful napa leather, not saddle though.
Put it in one of those net like bags with a zipper that women use to wash their delicates and wash it on its own in a delicate cold cycle. The challenge is to get a bag large enough for a pair of khakis. I have a similar RLPL khaki but its a very fine thin cotton instead of drill cotton. And as stated, it will shrink somewhat. Use delicate detergent and the usual kind. Its a real chore, clothes maintenance.
Pete Best, John Lennon, George Harrison.
Daily but never the same pair two days in a row. Thats the whole point. Different shoes on weekends for different occasions. I take a shuttle bus daily and the subway across the harbour sometimes without any problem. I even see very expensive bags carried by men and women on public transport no problemo. I guess it all depends on where you live.
Daily but never the same pair two days in a row. Thats the whole point. Different shoes on weekends for different occasions. I take a shuttle bus daily and the subway across the harbour sometimes without any problem. I even see very expensive bags carried by men and women on public transport no problemo. I guess it all depends on where you live.
Hah! Its advertising! The CEO of McDonald's has to eat junk food for lunch at work. Think about it.
Exquisite shoes. Now someone please remove the can of coke next time.
Don't forget to travel with it as well.
You are fine. I know of more impressive boarders. (: