or Connect

Posts by Lendo

Great light weight pants from Engineered Garments. The signature fatigue pant in a light cotton oxford cloth. Inner drawstring at the waist. These are a size 30 and fit pretty tts. In excellent condition save for a small run on one from pocket.
Workaday is slightly lower price staple items. I've found that most things fit a bit bigger. Bureau & Inventory both stock the line and have measurements posted.
I've been on the hunt for one of these for awhile, just missed one for sale on here. Either washed in a size small!
Great lighter weight Mac coat from the Korean brand Liful, full lining, functional button cuffs, 3 patch pockets and one inner pocket. In great condition. Fits TTS s2s: 16.5" p2p: 20.5" length from bottom of collar: 32.5"
I just bought these from G Tran but unfortunately they don't work for me. These are from the s/s 2012 season. Incredibly soft cotton/acrylic/poly blend in a brown/grey tweed. Great spring/summer weight pants. Measurements: Waist: 16" (can be cinched to fit smaller) Rise: 11" Inseam: 25" Hem" 7.5" Here's a link to the item from Nonnative's site. Don't sleep on these, they're awesome! http://www.nonnative.com/nonnative_2012ss/nn-p2125/
I really like the fit on the Dayton this time around. Find the crispness of the chambray interesting and makes it sit nicer as a midlayer than the softer cotton/linen or herringbone ones they'd done in the last few seasons.
Great overdyed grey cotton baker/fatigue pants from the underrated brand Save Khaki. Made in the USA, two flap button patch pockets and two deep baker patch pockets on the front. There are a few paint spots here and there on these, but in all honesty they add to the character of these. I'd say these are almost on par with Engineered Garments fatigues save for a few differences in the details. Still a fantastic pair of pants that have tons of life and character left in...
Daiki Suzuki era light khaki Ranger Pants in cotton poplin. Great spring/summer weight pants, fantastic design and details including a small flap coin pocket, two welt pockets in back along with the back flap pockets, and small notched waist. One of DS's better staple pieces he was doing just about every season during his run as head designer for WWM. In excellent condition, just a bit rumpled looking due to the lightweight nature of the cotton. Fits anywhere from a 32-34...
Exclusively made for Unionmade as part of the Indigo collection. Made in the USA, super soft indigo dyed small wale corduroy bucket hat. Tagged size Medium but i'd say it fits a 6 7/8-7 hat best.
Heavier weight cotton pants from 45rpm. These were tapered to a 7.25" leg opening and 27" inseam. Note that stitching is coming slightly undone on the inner thigh, it can easily be repaired. waist aligned: 15.5" front rise: 10.75" inseam: 27" thigh: 11" knee: 8.5" lo: 7.25"