or Connect

Posts by Lendo

Lightweight washed out red Camp Shirt from Engineered Garments. Not sure of the season but it fits like an older piece (a bit more generously cut). Can fit anywhere from an XS (oversized) to Med (fitted). Used but in great condition. The picture of the placket tag is the closest to it's true color (terrible lighting in my house).
Picked these up from a user on another site, in like new condition. Just a hair snug for me. From the original listing: Warehouse Japan made exclusively for Blue in Green last year. Current version ( not sure if identical in every aspect): http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=9508&category_id=107&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62&vmcchk=1 Model # 660 Size 31 X 36, hemmed to 33.5 inseam...
Old style soles, before they started using the terrible Christy sole. The classic color in size 9, super hard to come by. I've had these for a number of years, but they still have tons of life left in them. Super soft suede, these are totally comfortable. Fit pretty tts for a 9us.
Marked 8 on the box, I'm a US 9 and these fit me w a little room to spare.
Selling off my much loved Warehouse 800's. I've had these for 5-6 years. They've been professionally repaired by Denim Doctors on one knee, seat (pictured), and both front pockets had been rebuilt (pictured), slight tear above one of the darning spots that should be attended to as well. Despite all of that they have a ton of life in them and are perfectly faded. If you're looking for a really well faded, vintage Ivy Style jean then these are for you. Waist aligned:...
Really beautiful jeans that just don't fit me. Brand spanking new and ready for a lifetime of wear for whoever buys them. Made in the USA from Cone Mills selvedge denim. These have been hot soaked to remove shrinkage and professionally hemmed & chainstitched to a 29.5" inseam. After the soak they are a 14oz denim. One rivet popped off and was replaced by the folks @ Shockoe Denim. info from the LVC site: Cone Mills 12oz Red Selvage Denim (14oz after wash) Zip fly Two...
Great condition, easily 8.5/10. Washed around four times. Measurements can be found on the Unis website, these were professionally hemmed to a 28" inseam. The first picture is the most accurate representation of their color.
Brand new with box, only tried on once. Awesome handmade in New Zeland shoes from the Nepenthes family favorite McKinlays. Substantial crepe sole and hard wearing leather that should last a lifetime.
My order from Carson Street was cancelled due to an inventory error. If anyone got a pair of the Spalwart Trainers from Carson Street in 43 and is looking to get rid of them hit me up.
WTT: Long Beach Short in Khaki Corduroy Small for Medium. Just got these from misery but they're a pinch too small.