or Connect

Posts by Lendo

Classic Engineered Garments piece, madras cloth camp shirt from the S/S 2009 or 2010 season. Awesome colorway with cuffed sleeve, split hem, hidden pocket button and all the EG details we love. In excellent condition, I really don't want to sell this but it is just too small for me to keep. Tagged size Small, fit between XS-S. s2s: 16.25" p2p: 20" boc length: 27.5"
This is from Kamkura's first run of their Vintage Ivy shirting, the classic oxford cloth in white. Tagged size medium, this is the Tokyo Fit so it's definitely closer to a small. I'd love to keep this but it's now sadly too small for me. Slight discoloration in the collar/pit but barely noticeable. http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/g/gWC101810S/ s2s: 17.25" p2p: 20.25" boc length: 29.5"
Old school oxfrod button down from Thom Browne. This shirt has served me well over the 6-7 years I've owned it but sadly it is too small for me now. Shows some yellowing in the collar/pit area but the shirt itself is in great shape. The shirt was shortened by a tailor. Marked size 2/16 but fits an XS/S. s2s: 17" p2p: 20.25" boc length: 28.5"
From the a/w 2010 "Yeti Hunting Club" collection, Nonnative's signature Dweller cut in 97/3 cotton/poly blend in a light brown. Used but in good condition these have a slim cut with a little stretch. Tagged size 2 they fit anywhere from a 30-32. Great cut and details, branded zipper, rivets and button along with arcs and an orange tab in homage to Levi's. waist: 32.5" inseam: 30" leg opening: 7" [URL=http://...
Black Alpine Grain Calfskin bluchers from Alden in a size 8.5. Made ade on the Barrie last. They are used but in excellent condition. Same as shown here
Brand new with tags one wash version of Denime's flagship jeans. Tagged size 33, they definitely fit smaller please see the measurements. Tags included with sale, better pictures forthcoming. Waist aligned: 15.75 Front rise: 10.5 Thigh: between 11.5-11.75 Inseam: 29 Leg opening: 7.75
Older season white/blue/red/yellow madras plaid workshirt. Size small, this is an older piece but it's in good condition save for a small spot (wax?) on one pocket. Fits an XS-S. s2s: 16" p2p: 20" boc length: 27"
Older season madras Workshirt in white/blue/red/yellow plaid. Size Small, fits XS/Sm. Looking for $65 shipped or trades for Popover/19th Century/Workshirts in Small. Small spot on the smaller pocket, otherwise in great shape.
In my experience the f/w chambray has a bit more heft to it.
From the a/w 2011 "It Doesn't Matter" collection, a more relaxed workwear pant from Nonnative in 100% cotton serge fabric. These are a darker Khaki "Taupe" color, the pants are used but in great condition. As with most of Nonnative's clothing, these are made in Japan and have excellent details and finishing. waist aligned: 16.5" inseam: 27" leg opening: 8.75"