or Connect

Posts by Lendo

Awesome hunting-inspired jacket from the Nepenthes family brand South2 West8. From the fabric content to the detailing this is very reminiscent of the outerwear from Daiki Suzuki's run with Woolrich Woolen Mills. -Made in USA -65% poly, 35% cotton -Water resistant -Two huge chest pockets -Two huge game-style pockets on the back -Lower buttoned patch pockets on the front of the jacket -Brown corduroy collar -Detachable hood -Double snap-button throat latches -Two way front...
Madras plaid 19th century shirt from a few seasons ago, size Small. I had the shirt professionally shortened in the body. Used but in great condition! s2s: 17" p2p: 19.5" boc length: 27.5"
Tan 5 pocket corduroy pants from the Workaday line of Engineered Garments. Tagged size 32 but for a 30 waist. I had the professionally hemmed and tapered for a more contemporary fit. As shown in the picture the leg can easily be let back out. Waist aligned: 32" Inseam: 25.5" Leg opening; 7.5"
B2B jacket is on sale @ Need for a ridiculously low price.
Amazing colored vintage Big Mac flannel shirt, tagged size Med but definitely fits more of a Sm/XS. I have a few of these shirts and they are my favorite, stand up against any JP repro brand and they have awesome colors. I'm judging the age based on the tag style and the buttons. s2s: 16" p2p: 19.5" boc length: 25"
Awesome printed fleece zip up jacket from Uniqlo. Very reminiscent of White Mountaineering patterns at a super reasonable price. In excellent condition. s2s: 17" p2p: 19.5" bottom of collar length: 26"
Brand new one wash pair of 811 from Eternal, size 32. These have been professionally hemmed, chainstiched and tapered by Railcar Fine Goods. I tried these on once and sadly they're a little too small in the waist for me. Being that they are one wash there is very little (if any) shrinkage left in them unless you were to put them in the dryer. The denim on these jeans is incredible and they look amazing with wear. Some detail from Blue in Green: 14.5oz Eternal original...
3 back issues of Outdoor Style Go Out! magazine. Awesome outdoor/active inspired style shots and tons of amazing products and editorials in here. They're a great resource, research material and inspiration. Taking offers Vol. 43, Issue 5 May 2013 Vol. 26, Issue 12 Dec 2011 Vol. 25, Issue 11 Nov 2011
In Excellent Condition s2s: 17" p2p: 20" bottom of collar length: 28.5" 100% cotton Two chest pockets Cats-eye buttons Curved hem Triple stitched seams Elbow lining Made in New York, USA Classic work-shirt fit In Excellent Condition
Pretty sure they're men's as well. We have some on order at Need Supply.