or Connect

Posts by Lendo

Just a heads up, NSC is doing an extra 20% off sale prices and there's still some f/w in stock: http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/engineered-garments
Size medium, black cowhide with a sterling silver closure. Had this for a few years, in excellent condition. More info here: http://www.selfedge.com/jewelry?product_id=399
Beautiful vintage Made in USA color 8 shell cordovan plain toe bluchers from Johnston & Murphy. These are marked a size 8.5 but fit between a 8.5 regular to 9 narrow. The have a Vibram 2021 sole and are in excellent condition. The leather is still very supple, slight tearing on the backs of the shoes that should be an easy fix.
These are my much loved Fullcount 1653ltds, sadly they no longer fit me. Limited to 300 pairs, they were made from deadstock 15.5oz green line selvedge denim from the Fullcount/Superfuture contest from a few years ago. There is some loose stitching and areas that may need reinforcement down the road but they still have a ton of life left in them. Waist aligned: 16.5" front rise: 9.5" inseam: 29" leg opening: 7.75"
They'd be a little big if you went TTS, they fit about 1/2 size big in my experience.
Red ripstop cotton windbreaker from Workers Japan. Just bought from Inventory but unfortunately it's a little too big for me. Brand new with tags. Pit-to-Pit: 20.25" Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 24" Length: 27.5"
Should be a good season. As usual they had a ton of stuff available, curious to see what makes the cut as far as production goes.
Doesn't look like the nonnative stuff is on sale. Best bet may be to keep an eye on Maas & Stacks & Mohawk General for when they go on sale.
Top notch pair of khaki cinch-back chinos from the not often seen Japanese brand Sanca. Labelled size 2, these can fit a 32 or smaller due to the cinch back. These may be made by the same folks responsible for Resolute jeans judging by the maker stamp on the pocketback and their impeccable quality. Heavier weight (possibly Cramerton cloth) cotton with herringbone cotton pocket bags. I hate to let these go but they just don't fit me. Waist aligned: 32" inseam: 27" leg...
mpeccably made green melange lambswool cardigan from the Italian knitwear legend GRP. Made in Italy, it's tagged a size III, roughly a small-medium. In excellent condition. s2s: 17" p2p: 20" length: 25.5"