or Connect

Posts by Lendo

I think they generally fit 1/2 size bigger, although the double and triple vamp models fit a full size larger.
Picked these up from JohnnyLaw but they ended up being a bit too snug on me. Classic lighter weight pants from Incotex, the name label has been removed. Tons of great details, sadly too small for me to wear. Waist: 15.5" Rise: 9" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 8"
Amazing lightweight USN pants from EG in a salt & pepper grey oxford cotton. Slimmer straight cut, the waist can be cinched with the button tabs, holes for a drawstring on the inside of the hem. Only worn twice and in excellent condition. Waist aligned: 32" front rise: 11.5" ineasm: 29" hem: 7.5"
Awesome lighter weight made in Italy shirt from the Slowear brand Glanshirt. Real shell buttons, and a slightly slim fit with back darts. In excellent condition. s2s: 17" p2p: 19.5" length from bottom of collar: 29.5"
Amazing lightweight handmade jeans from Industry of All Nations. Made from hand loomed organic cotton using organic indigo dye. These are the perfect wash and weight jeans for the warmer months. As the pictures show there is some fading on these but they look amazing! Waist measures 34" aligned, inseam is 27" and the leg opening is 7", they are a slim straight cut. These will shrink a bit with washing but would stretch as well.
From the s/s 2014 season. In excellent condition. s2s: 17" p2p: 20.5" bottom of collar length: 26.5"
Daiki Suzuki era 65/35 black parka from Woolrich Woolen Mills. Pockets for days, 2 way zipper and drawstring hood and hem. Super rare piece that you can't find anymore. This is an older piece but it is in excellent condition. p2p: 20" bottom of collar length: 25" raglan shoulder so no measurements.
BNWT from this last s/s season. Awesome color and fabric that just doesn't work on me. Pit to Pit: 20.5" Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 28"
Workaday Everyday Oxford Cotton Sateen USN The pants get better with wear in a big way.
Soaked once, these are pretty much brand new. No fading or creases set. They have been hemmed w chain stitching to a 28" inseam and as long as you don't put them in the dryer they should stay that length. These are the Made in USA model, made from Cone selvedge denim. Waist is approximately 31.5" aligned, leg opening is 8".