or Connect

Posts by Lendo

they gone
Awesome made in Italy sweater from Andersen Andersen in black. Tagged size Medium, fits a bit small so I have to get rid of it. In excellent condition. More pictures & measurements to come.
The utility jackets have a boxy fit, I sized down from S to XS for mine and it worked well, that being said I'm only 5' 6". As tall as you are I would not recommend it, the sleeves would probably end up comically short on you.
Anyone with a pair of the Stream Moc Ox care to chime in with sizing info? Been a few years since i've owned any Yuketens and i'm wondering if they're tts or not.
Gone
FS/FT Older season Madras Camp Shirt, size Small - looking for popovers in Small , bottoms in 32 or $65 shipped. details here
Classic Engineered Garments piece, madras cloth camp shirt from the S/S 2009 or 2010 season. Awesome colorway with cuffed sleeve, split hem, hidden pocket button and all the EG details we love. In excellent condition, I really don't want to sell this but it is just too small for me to keep. Tagged size Small, fit between XS-S. s2s: 16.25" p2p: 20" boc length: 27.5"
This is from Kamkura's first run of their Vintage Ivy shirting, the classic oxford cloth in white. Tagged size medium, this is the Tokyo Fit so it's definitely closer to a small. I'd love to keep this but it's now sadly too small for me. Slight discoloration in the collar/pit but barely noticeable. http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/g/gWC101810S/ s2s: 17.25" p2p: 20.25" boc length: 29.5"
Old school oxfrod button down from Thom Browne. This shirt has served me well over the 6-7 years I've owned it but sadly it is too small for me now. Shows some yellowing in the collar/pit area but the shirt itself is in great shape. The shirt was shortened by a tailor. Marked size 2/16 but fits an XS/S. s2s: 17" p2p: 20.25" boc length: 28.5"
From the a/w 2010 "Yeti Hunting Club" collection, Nonnative's signature Dweller cut in 97/3 cotton/poly blend in a light brown. Used but in good condition these have a slim cut with a little stretch. Tagged size 2 they fit anywhere from a 30-32. Great cut and details, branded zipper, rivets and button along with arcs and an orange tab in homage to Levi's. waist: 32.5" inseam: 30" leg opening: 7" [URL=http://...