or Connect

Posts by Lendo

Coverchord, but their stock goes fast. Other than that a proxy service may be your only option.
Cotton poplin Fenway pants from EG. Lightweight, great for s/s months. These have been hemmed to a 27" inseam, the waist measures 32" aligned. In excellent condition.
Amazing piece from Japanese bike wear company PEdALED made from recycled military garments. Fully reversible vest with patchwork on one side and a brown cotton with reflective strips on the other. Only tried on, it's in excellent condition. More pictures to follow.
New season is up, the lookbook isn't too appealing imo but the actual products look to be on point as usual.
Their sizing is a bit all over the place. I'm a 30-32 waist depending on the cut and normally take a 48, I've had to size up to a 50 in some pants and from what I've seen their blazers are cut very slim.
Band collar popovers look really good.
Having slightly wider feet, tts on Virgils works perfectly for me. I actually got rid of a pair in kangaroo leather as they were too narrow for me. My suede ones are tts and work both with and without socks.
Pretty sure they are the Fenway pants.
Office Ankle cut pants in beige C/L Satin from Nonnative's 2011 s/s collection 85/15 cotton/linen blend. These are perfect s/s pants in excellent condition. Tagged size 1, fit between 30-32 depending on the fit you want. Measurements (approximate): waist aligned: 32" front rise: 12" inseam: 25" leg opening: 7.25" http://www.nonnative.com/nonnative_2011ss/officer-ankle-cut-pants-cl-satin/
September 2011 issue of Outdoor Style Go Out. Awesome magazine filled with outdoor/heritage style products and street style photos from Japan. From my personal collection and in excellent condition.