or Connect

Posts by Lendo

gone!
I've got a flannel Binocular Shirt in size XS I'm trying to find a new home. The strap was cut-off but it'll be included and could possible be reattached. Looking for $80 OBO More details here
Lot of 3 nonnative lookbooks for the following seasons: a/w 2011 s/s 2012 s/s 2013 They're all full color and range from 16-20 pages each.
Black snap-button combat quilted vest from Sophnet. Features a high, suede lined collar and Thinsulate insulation. Used but in good condition. Perfect mid layer piece or light outer layer for cool nights.
They're usually the same size as US items, but if you're ever in doubt I'd contact the store to confirm their measurements.
Classic garment-dyed navy chinos from the Italian brand Barena Venizia. Made in Italy, these are a 97/3 cotton/elastine blend so they just the right amount of stretch. Trim fit in the top block with a nice taper. Adjustable tabs at back waist, split hem and great finishing. waist aligned: 34" front rise: 9" inseam: 26.5" leg opening: 7"
Vintage Engineered Garments from 07/08! Heavyweight flannel popover with a split hem & throat tab. Really great piece. The tab that connects the pockets was removed but could be resewn, it and the button are included in the sale. s2s: 17" p2p: 20.5" boc length: 27"
Excellent Italian made pinstripe popover shirt from Barena, brand new with tags. Great on it's own or worn as a henley undershirt. Shirt is tagged size medium, white with black/charcoal pinstripe. Tags were removed for photo but will be included in sale. s2s: 17.5" p2p: 20" boc length: 27.5"
WTB: Baker Jacket in Size Med, not too concerned about the condition.
gone