or Connect

Posts by Lendo

Has anyone tried to get a pair of crepe sole Maliseets resoled anywhere other than Visvim?
Daiki-Era Upland shirt in Grey Printed Herringbone, size M (fits s/m) Looking for EG knitwear or shirts in Small. Will take cash offers as well.
No, but you tend to see a lot more XS on Rakuten and it can be a chore sorting through everything.
Kendall Jacket Shawl collar cardigan WWM Upland SDA NB1400
Fantastic garment dyed poplin cotton workshirt from Save Khaki. Made in the US, the shirt is "Rhubarb", a washed out red color. These guys make great clothes, get this for cheap. Size Small, fits tts.
Beautiful old era (pre-McCoy's) Denime jeans in the 50's style cut. Made from the famous XX denim, these are the rare "international" model with the blue tab on the left pockt.. These are amazing jeans but are just too full in the leg for me. Own a piece of denim history for a great price! These have been hot soaked and put in the dryer so there shouldn't be much more shrinkage. In excellent condition and ready for a lifetime of wear. Waist aligned: 30" inseam: 32.5" leg...
I'd say the 5p pants are cut a bit slim, you could probably size up on them and still end up with a really good fit.
Lightweight washed out red Camp Shirt from Engineered Garments. Not sure of the season but it fits like an older piece (a bit more generously cut). Can fit anywhere from an XS (oversized) to Med (fitted). Used but in great condition. The picture of the placket tag is the closest to it's true color (terrible lighting in my house). s2s: 17.5" p2p: 20" back length: 28"