or Connect

Posts by Lendo

From the s/s 2014 season. In excellent condition. s2s: 17" p2p: 20.5" bottom of collar length: 26.5"
Daiki Suzuki era 65/35 black parka from Woolrich Woolen Mills. Pockets for days, 2 way zipper and drawstring hood and hem. Super rare piece that you can't find anymore. This is an older piece but it is in excellent condition. p2p: 20" bottom of collar length: 25" raglan shoulder so no measurements.
BNWT from this last s/s season. Awesome color and fabric that just doesn't work on me. Pit to Pit: 20.5" Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 28"
Workaday Everyday Oxford Cotton Sateen USN The pants get better with wear in a big way.
Soaked once, these are pretty much brand new. No fading or creases set. They have been hemmed w chain stitching to a 28" inseam and as long as you don't put them in the dryer they should stay that length. These are the Made in USA model, made from Cone selvedge denim. Waist is approximately 31.5" aligned, leg opening is 8".
EG flannels are considerably heavier and more substantial weight than most GBV flannel that I've seen.
It feels like a lighter weight flannel, not very thick at all.
You should be fine, the boots are sized a little bigger.
I think the new items will be up within the week.
As far as I know the staple Oxfords never go on sale.