or Connect

Posts by rnoldh

Obama is inclusive of Muslims, Trump is not,"IF THE POLITICIAL WINDS TURN UGLY,I WILL STAND WITH THE MUSLIMS"“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer.”“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”“Islam has always been part of America”“In...
Third world shit hole?It's a new world, there are Islamish terrorists reported in the Lancaster, Pa area.
Sure there's a chance since Rambo will throw anyone to the wolves to save his sorry ass.
If and whenTrump has to spend substantial amounts of his own money, he's out of there. His "campaign" so far has been like a masterful branding operation. Like his" real estate empire" that is named for him but he only has sweat equity stakes in. NB: I support Trump, or anyone else against H R C.
Threats against black students at Kean U. were allegedly made by a student activist https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/12/01/threats-against-black-students-at-kean-u-were-allegedly-made-by-a-student-activist/ Surprise, surprise, another BS false "hate crime" threat made by a Black Activist. The double standard is glaring. This was done by a Black student activist who was a former Pan-African Student Union president. She was charged with a...
He is as much a hero as the iconic Michael Brown and Freddie Gray.
Segregated housing is a great idea. Perhaps it's time to return to a Separate but Equal doctrine. These idiots are not satisfied with what Plessy vs Ferguson, or Brown vs Board of Education have resulted in. So Let's try things the old fashioned way. The truly sad and serious thing is that prestigious university degrees are being devalued because of fools like this.
Jabari posted his threat on WorldStar Hip Hop, a great website for black culture that is very popular. I guess he wanted to get the message out.
Rappers don't seem to like the Trumpster, http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/11/29/rapper-nas-posts-art-showing-urinal-mouth-donald-trump-instagram/
Giants are the class of the NFC East. LOL