or Connect

Posts by rnoldh

Absolutely correct, and I ascribe to this post 100%I know I can be an asshole and very one sided ( usually with heavy sarcasm ). Part of that is because I know and like many black people but it gets me crazy when thugs are lionized and the cops are demonized. For a long time that has appeared to be BLMs MO, and I have made it clear that I detest it.But, I'm just one asshole on a message board. What do people in general think? It appears that Trump's election says something...
Yeah, it was an interesting time. It should be noted that back in 1973, I was getting high quite often, as was RMC. The statute of limitations is long over, so I'll tell this true story. The office was at 39 E. 68th, and there was a pharmacy on Madison and 68th. When Cohn got a prescription, which was quite often ( things like seconal, quaaludes, percodans etc, ), he would send me to get his Rx. And when I came back to the office, and gave it to him, he would invariably...
Heck no, and get ready for WEA, [[SPOILER]]
Turk, you, like me dwell on facts and truth.To the BLM crowd those are meaningless.It's all about "fighting" systemic racism and oppression. Oh yeah, got to throw in that evil White Supremacy.The "Fight" did well during the Obama Presidency. Our Government sent representatives to Mike Brown's funeral, and legitimized BLM ( with Obama, inviting them to the WH ),Let's see how the "Fight" fares under President Trump.After President Trump is ensconced in the WH, maybe he could...
I was 110% #NeverHillary, and about 10% Pro-Trump. So I voted for Trump,much more to beat Hillary than to elect Trump. So, in a way, I'm a supporter.But I never hesitate to criticize Trump as to his thin skin, inappropriate Tweeting, vindictiveness, arrogance, lack of policy and beliefs, questionable business career, buffoonish aspects personally. continuous bullshitting and more.So, someone may ask, How could you vote for him? That's easy, I genuinely prefer the whole...
This is very much correct, but will take considerable time to achieve. It can be done during the second term of Trump's Presidency
Pelosi is a bold, inspiring choice for the DEMs, Next, they should appoint Ellison as DNC chair. And let's not forget that one day Rod Blagojevich will get out of prison. The DEM bench is deep and talented.
America proudly leads the world in hydro,
Are There Really More Hate Crimes At Schools Following Donald Trump's Election? http://www.forbes.com/sites/maureensullivan/2016/11/29/are-there-really-more-hate-crimes-at-schools-following-donald-trumps-election/#32f2670e188e Probably not!
Yeah it really, really is a sad and true situation. And isn't the underlined statement close to a dog whistle.Not far from a statement of, "Not to mention the crime this future Super Predator is likely to commit"NB: I truly don't mean to infer you are the slightest bit racist, or had that intent. But in the age of Trump, charges of racism are being diluted, and dog whistles are probably going to become more common,Finally, you mention abortion, which is a sort of 3rd rail...