or Connect

Posts by rnoldh

Don't make light of Cruz. He's the only sincere, classic Conservative that's running. And with his makeup on, he's quite a cocksman.
C'mon turk, Confederate Flags are just about banned and all is well in Black America.
The cops in the Eric Garner case are lucky that their actions were reviewed by the Eric Holder DOJ, instead of the SF board. Same for Darren Wilson.
NE was often the best source of news during the OJ trials.
"Hands Up, Don't Shoot"
Is The Donald just using a variation of "The Big Lie" when he repeatedly says that the polls show him beating Hillary in a general election, Polling Data Poll Date Sample MoE Clinton (D) Trump (R) Spread RCP Average 2/29 - 3/20 -- -- 49.0 39.2 Clinton +9.8 CBS News/NY Times 3/17 - 3/20 1058 RV 4.0 50 40 Clinton +10 CNN/ORC 3/17 - 3/20 925 RV 3.0 53 41 Clinton +12 ABC News/Wash Post 3/3 - 3/6 864 RV 4.0 50 41 Clinton +9 NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 3/3 - 3/6 1200...
The Killer Crone If Trump can negatively tag her like he did Jeb Bush and Rubio, half the battle is won.
The above is perfect for a Trump ad campaign.And I wonder if Trump has reached out to Monica L, to get involved with his campaign. She would be a gold mine of diversion from seriousness and deflect from his lack of specific policy knowledge. Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers, Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Wiley and others would be effective too.How about this for an ad. Starts with Shrillary speaking some high minded BS about sexual assault and dignity. Then "Stand by Your Man"...
Trump iphone Apps are starting to pop up, Trump your hair, Trump yourself, Obviously, if it's Hillary versus Trump, we have an historic election coming up. I Wish Harvey Falcon was around to share his insight. Rumor has it that he is working with the Trump campaign as their E & E advisor ( etiquette and ethics ).
Trump campaign is funding a bumper sticker, "When he could, Bill Clinton chose someone other than Hillary, shouldn't you?"