or Connect

Posts by rnoldh

Hillary shoring up her base with Lesley McSpadden, mother of Michael Brown.
Trump when I knew him, I met Trump for a few minutes when I worked for Roy Cohn in the early 1070s.
FTFY & Manton started this thread in July, 2011It might be "Springtime for Trumpster and Germany".
The dream reality show ticket would beDonald Trump and Bruce JennerA duo with a lot of balls.
I don't understand. Was the dead man charged? I thought dead people are not charged.
Well, maybe the guy that was killed, was not a fine upstanding member of the community and contributor to society.Like, you know, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Laquan etc. etc.
Trump will not run as a 3rd party candidate because he would have to fund most of it himself. Does anyone really think he would do that?
To all of the non-patriots. Trump is making America great again! And if you don't believe it, just ask him.
Obama is inclusive of Muslims, Trump is not,"IF THE POLITICIAL WINDS TURN UGLY,I WILL STAND WITH THE MUSLIMS"“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer.”“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”“Islam has always been part of America”“In...
Third world shit hole?It's a new world, there are Islamish terrorists reported in the Lancaster, Pa area.