or Connect

Posts by rnoldh

In the Oh Well, "Sh#t Happens" department, Sh#t Happens
Interesting story, I've known John Lucas for many years and I remember going to many 12 Step Meetings in the mid 2000s when Griffin was there.I remember Griffin being kind of aloof and sort of shy. He was an NBA player, but a troubled and inactive one by then. He would talk to those his age and younger but he didn't seem interested in older people and AA old timers.When he had the accident and died a lot of people were sad.
Tanaka pitching for the Yanks. Only time I'll watch a game on TV
"Models" like this,He sure looks like Tom Petty
This is like the Globetrotters versus the Washington Generals. And we know who the Generals are. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Wow, what insightful analysis LOL Game was probably over at tip off. SA has been too good last 3 games. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Kawhi clearly MVP Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Mystery man wears shiny jackets and looks a lot like Tom Petty. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
Who is the guy wiith long hair that looks like Tom Petty and often sits courtside. He's a sitting near courtside tonight at SA, and I've seen him at courtside for Miami and LA games. I'm on a cell phone and can't search photos. Pics get you extra points. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk