or Connect

Posts by rnoldh

Stay drunk my friend.
The current administration agrees with you wholeheartedly,Feds Order Colleges to Stop Checking Criminal/School Discipline History Because it Discriminates Against Minoritieshttp://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/05/feds-order-colleges-stop-checking-criminalschool-discipline-history-discriminates-minorities/When will people realize that everything discriminates against minorities?
I was talking about violent ghetto crime. You are probably right about the welfare fraud, meth and moonshinehttp://theweek.com/articles/452321/appalachia-big-white-ghetto
Gotcha, and I certainly agree.And when the areas are separated and segregated, the differences are even more pronounced.Appalachia is almost 100% poor white trash, and is relatively low crime.Likewise, there are dirt poor 100% Hispanic areas all over that are relatively low crime.Conversely, I don't know of one 100% poor Black area that is not high crime.Facts, reality and statistics can be very racist.
Sure, but poor Hispanic areas and poor white trash areas have much less crime than poor negro areas.There are no Hispanic or white trash areas that are equal in crime to the poor negro areas of Baltimore Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans, Memphis, Birmingham, Oakland, etc, etc
Careful, careful. You are touching the third rail of public discourse.As a friend, I ask you to say 100 times, "Diversity is our strength" and "They are just like us". Sort of like repeating Hail Mary'sNote, that in the "They are just like us" penance, racists will assume that the "they" is Blacks, while the "they" refers to anyone that is not like you.
The official Democrat platform backs voting rights for idiots, felons and dead people. They add to the base.
Michael Brown's mother just had a book released, so why not Zimmerman?
Prediction for tonight, SAS wins by 4
I'll miss having Al S and the BLM crowd at the White House. It's been a long time since the WH has had any street cred.