or Connect

Posts by rnoldh

Why is that surprising? They closed the season poorly, they're on the road, and they have some injuries.
Pelicans will cover the betting line. Isn't that what really matters? On a serious note, I would not be happy if I bet GS to cover.
It's a long season and I wasn't entirely serious. But if Kershaw goes 0 - 2, then he would be in an MVP hole though it's far to early to judge his entire season's prognosis.PS:If the season was determined already, then Adrian Gonzalez would break every batting record LOL
Kershaw needs to turn it around tonight, if he wants to have an MVP type year again. And it's only his 3rd start this season!
Hou in 6SAS beats Clips in 7
Portland opens at Memphis. The huge turnaround is SAS opening at LAC versus SAS opening at home against Dallas.SAS goes from the hottest team around to an under dog. At least I think LAC will be favored for the series.
If Memphis wins, SAS plays on the road versus LAC in opening round. That cud be the best first round series. SAS not going to get any rest and Doc Rivers versus Pop will be interesting.
The Hobo gets a vote equal to your vote.
I thought New Yorkers are tough and don't put up with shit. Evict Fire Victim Bilkers from NYC http://www.gofundme.com/r7b7quk Let's get this rolling