or Connect

Posts by Joel_Cairo

Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc I dunno, Phil, after all these years... I think this time we just might not be able to overcome this one. what, you want drawings too now?
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 i will forgive you if you pay me in 4 flea drawings at $5 each.
I am very very sorry and hope that you all can find it in your heart to forgive me.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=665847
anybody know the name of these chukkas from the "PS" line?
These (if still available) are awesome. I know I'm breaking the "no free bumps rule," but sue me. Anyone trawling the B&S who hasn't seen these will surely throw in for my legal fees.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin Whose that chick in your sig? Stu's avatars always make me feel funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.
you'll need measurements to sell it, especially for a vintage piece.
You should add "I regret that I will not be buying any more shirts from J. Crew in the future." Clothing retailers are dumb beasts, their customer service guys even more so, and if you don't bluntly hit them where it hurts they'll read it and say "blah blah blah, some longwinded bellyaching." Make it clear why this is a bad move for them not just for you.
I'm sad. We didn't for a second look like a WS team out there, so it's earned, but it still makes me drink.