or Connect

Posts by Joel_Cairo

on purpose?
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Can you describe the two colors here Ed? Looks like baby blue and a kind of watercolor grey...?
I work at Widener Library, which I guess is kinda famous in its own circles.
oops wrong thread
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Dopey, being a Blenheim Bouquet man, did you ever try Etro Lemon Sorbet? Another basenoter once described it as "lemon juice and...the smell of a cigar smoking in the background." second that Rec. I've always found BB a bit too aristocratic & unyielding for my taste, but the Etro appeals to me very much. I'm going with Burberry London ('06). A real crowd-pleaser and quite seasonal.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_146896.html
I love how the ebay listing has no measurements, but assures potential buyers that it will fit a Small, Medium or Large just fine.
Bvlgari Black. Need to feel warm & dry today.
Polo had this one last year. With a little luck, you might be able to find it still at outlets or on ebay.
Quote: Originally Posted by cylack The same style was worn by *Nsync on their 2000-2001 tour. I bought it new for $3500 from Versace's flagship 5th Ave. store in New York City. is it made with bits of real panther?