or Connect

Posts by Joel_Cairo

Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh I am no authority but I think Khan is much more hooked into the ISI and the Pakistan military than he is to the President. I, like you think Khan did incredible world damage contributing to world nuclear proliferation, but I think he is looked upon as a national hero in Pakistan and certainly not as a criminal. It's a tough issue. This is certainly true. IIRC, the first time a Pakistani head of state was...
I say this as a self-professed Turkophile who believes the US/Turkey relationship is actually more valuable to US strategic interests than US/Israel is: Erdoğan is apparently selectively offended by being in the presence of those "who know how to kill"
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Touch on my turf any time, just get it right for once.
This Afrikaner Fraud will NOT be INAUGURATED. it is ILLEGAL and against teh "natural born" AMERICA. WHERE IS THE PROOF??? BIRTH CERT TRUTH!!!
I'm warming to the idea. This is certainly pretty impressive: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
L'Instant. nuthin fancy.
I don't get the math of this thread title. If you take Israel away from Roseanne you get Nazis?
Quote: Originally Posted by gorgekko I've been warning people for years about the Y2K+10 problem. No one listened. Yes, surely this is caused by that, 366 days ahead of schedule. EDIT: Quote: Originally Posted by gorgekko I've been warning people for years about the Y2K9 problem. No one listened. wait, I'm confused, which one have you been warning about for years? Guess I should have listened.
all 8 of them?!?!?!
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc I was one of those who as an undergrad hunted down a copy of "Hapworth 16" by rummaging through old Microfiche of the original New Yorker at the Library and made a photocopy; what an overblown piece of shit that was. I think Salinger appeals greatly to you until you hit about 19. I LOVED Salinger, read every word he wrote, and bought into the whole "phoney" bullshit until my 19th birthday. He's like the precursor...