or Connect

Posts by Joel_Cairo

Quote: Originally Posted by cahlersmeyer I am heterosexual - but I still have my beliefs. I dig that conjunction there.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh More important is where the hell have you been, Joel_Cairo? Check your PMs old buddy Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon He looked good... but he's no Larry Kudlow.. that man can dress. I'd agree w/ the A- Pfft, everybody knows that if you're competing with Cable Newsguys, Ali Velshi is the man to beat.
Quote: Originally Posted by Baron Judah Grunstein at WPR. Wow, you know Judah? Small world! I was actually the one who first asked him to be on. His blogging is really really smart.
Quote: Originally Posted by Baron Are you involved with all the segments there? A friend of mine was on bloggingheads a few months ago. Yeah, I've been doing content generation (dreaming up match-ups) for a couple years, mostly responsible for foreign affairs stuff. Who was your friend?
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon I think it's great that all the commenters that disagree w/ Manton attack him for interrupting, rather than on the merit of his content. All it takes is is a quick VBulletin registration to get in there and defend his honor and/or argument. /
http://bloggingheads.tv/diavlogs/27503
Thanks to everyone who PMed, watch is gone (my fastest sale ever, I think. Timestamp of the buyer's PM is within 1 minute of thread's posting!)
the ever popular. Wore it 3 or 4 times but it's been gathering dust since I picked up a yobokies modded version of same. Comes with the black nylon 2 piece strap and also a fresh, never-used black & tan NATO shown here. $50 shipped conUS.
I love the look of the Hamilton Maestro, with its fine numerals and unfussy presentation; vaguely IWCish to my eye. However, at 45mm it's just too much hockey puck for my wrist. Can anybody who knows about these things suggest of a suitable substitute? Below $2K is where I'm looking. thx
I'm American. My Dad's Norwegian, Mom's German, Fiancee's Turkish, and I've learned all those. I took some Spanish in High school, so I'll call that 4.5 languages Quote: Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Being Norwegian, I also understand Swedish and Danish quite well, the Scandinavian languages are quite close. +1 on this. My job requires me to correspond with colleagues speaking Danish, Swedish and (gulp) Icelandic all day long, and I...