or Connect

Posts by mr. magoo

Quote: Originally Posted by bigbadbuff I am definitely leaning towards beginning in Paris for x days, and then train to the next 1-2 destinations, ideally flying home from the final city. I actually want to take the train for the experience, and we don't plan on going far enough out that would require exhaustive/time consuming transit... What would be great is to hear what everyone likes about specific places, to help me get a better feel for...
Also posted in Mens Clothing... I just bought a Filson #257 laptop bag in Otter Green off eBay. The bag is a bit larger than I anticipated, so I thought I'd pass it along. If you would like to buy for the amount I paid ($180 + $5 shipping), PM me. Very minor wear -- really enough to look slightly broken in, but still stands on its own. The linked eBay listing makes the bag look brown, but it is truly otter...
I just bought a Filson #257 laptop bag in Otter Green off eBay. The bag is a bit larger than I anticipated, so I thought I'd pass it along. If you would like to buy for the amount I paid ($180 + $5 shipping), PM me. Very minor wear -- really enough to look slightly broken in, but still stands on its own. The linked eBay listing makes the bag look brown, but it is truly otter green. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
I can't quite tell the color of this. Is it gray or blue? I suspect blue, but it looks gray on my monitor.
Charleston, South Carolina
I live in the NJ burbs of NYC and we cut our own tree in said burbs. I'd say you (a) need to drive, and (b) need to decide where to spend an afternoon. Cutting a tree isn't all that exciting, unless you have kids (not really bucket list-worthy), so if you do it, I'd make a day of it. Thus, you could, say, head to Beacon or the Poughkeepsie Bridge walk or snag reservations at Blue Hill at Stone Barns and then just google for Christmas tree farms in the area you're...
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 Yes. That was a bit more limited in numbers because it was a restock. The blond camel is pretty spectacular. Bummer that I just saw it today and it's sold out in medium. I'd buy the blond camel if you can get more.
Quote: Originally Posted by erbs Price Drop. $225 > $210. I assume this is the classic wax cotton Bedale, and not some other modern fabric. PM sent on sage, btw.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma I'd say Watson was more of an illustration of what an educated gentleman would think and how he'd behave in those extraordinary situations, I really dislike having him characterized as an idiot. I didn't think he came off as idiotic at all. In fact, he seemed to be relatively well trusted as Sherlock continues to rely on him to some degree. I thought Moriarty was terribly miscast. He doesn't seem...
Quote: Originally Posted by foggy Carolina Herrera. Slim suits and other pieces. 38r fits straight off the rack. Stunning value at sale time. The CH outlet at Woodbury Commons had some very nice stuff, such as genuine Mackintoshes, for a song. My sleepers are Davide Cenci (not really a SF sleeper) and Eredi Pisano. Sleeper store: Camouflage.