or Connect

Posts by mr. magoo

Depends on how you prepare... Since you grill, I would say thin. If you braise, boil or pan-cook, I would suggest thick. In other words, the lighter, higher temperature cooking of the grill does not counteract the thicker fibers, whereas it does if you're cooking for a longer time with more moisture.
Update and price drops.
Price drops and update.
RamiJ was a great buyer -- prompt payment and easy to communicate with.
Closet cleaning...some decent bargains to be had. Paul Stuart suit: 38R, made in Canada PS main-line suit. Fabric is an unusual and versatile pattern of greenish mid-gray with an overcheck of gold, scarlet and blue. The fabric really looks like a conservative window pane, but the colors can be played up. Works as great add-on suit to work into rotation. $125>$100>$80>$70$60 CONUS. Fully lined. Pants cuffed with double pleats. Measurements: 30.5" length from bottom...
Another price drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by mr. magoo Another set of price drops. And again
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo It's not stupid... there's a reason he's selling the suit at that price. If you wanted a suit like that with no doubts of it not fitting right, buy it in the store... but let me know if you can get it at that price. The seller, Frieshkey's, always seems to have a lot of Oxxford, including a lot of samples. My guess is that they have a connection from Oxxford or a distributor. Does the seller allow you...
Another set of price drops.
For sale, some closet cleaning of vintage-y streetware. 1. APC light gray overcoat: size "small" but really a generously cut 40R. Bought at Mercer Street store, 100% wool, working button-holes on sleeves, made in France. Haven't worn it in years but never fails to elicit a compliment. $100>$85>$75>$65 SOLD Length from top of collar: 43"; sleeve length: 27"; shoulder from top of sleeve: 18"; back at narrowest point between sleeves: 16"; chest from below sleeves:...