or Connect

Posts by mr. magoo

I bought this suit several years ago assuming I would put on weight. Instead, I bought a bike and took it off. For all intents and purposes, this is NWOT. I probably wore the jacket a couple times and I believe the trousers are unworn. 50e/40. Price drop to $400. SOLD. - Jacket is fully lined, trousers lined to knee - Not broken in, which is nice with corduroy - I suspect this is from Cucinelli's first collection in the US - Color is lovely ivory color -...
I bought this jacket around the time I turned 40 assuming I would put on weight. Instead, I bought a bike and took it off, so this is a rarely used 50/40 Cucinelli coat. SOLD - Half-lined - Working surgeon sleeves - Has not broken in yet Measurements: Back from top of collar - 30.5" Back from bottom of collar - 29.5" Shoulders across back at top of sleeves - 18.5" Back at narrowest point of shoulders - 16.75" Sleeve from seam to cuff (straight) - 24.5"
I bought this jacket around the time I turned 40 assuming I would put on weight. Instead, I bought a bike and took it off, so this is a rarely used 50/40 LB Satoriale coat. SOLD - Quarter-lined - Working surgeon sleeves - Suede facing under collar - Winter weight in Southern climes, 3 season in Northern - 100% wool - Tweed has lovely melange of light blues, pinks, peaches Measurements: Back from top of collar - 32.5" Back from bottom of collar - 31" Shoulders across back...
Duffle is more versatile because it fits over jackets, which also makes it the warmest. Car coat is likely the most versatile of those three aesthetically. I think pea is the most casual. I have many coats and duffle has always been winter go to.
PM sent re Buonomassa.
I'm also interested in acquiring. What weather does it work well in or poorly in? At what temperature would you consider it too warm? How long is it when worn? A roomy cut or kind of tapered?
Sold pending payment
7 day + bump. (Apologies if that's not the interpretation of the current bump rules; I haven't sold much under the new regime.)
Sold pending payment.
This was purchased from Lance (Virtualclotheshorse) a few years ago when I thought I was going to have a winter wedding. Ended up having a summer wedding and it's probably been worn less than five times. I recently moved to a warmer climate and I see no reason to keep. -pure and liquid cashmere -peak lapels -ticket pocket -buttoned pleat -surgeon's sleeves -fully lined (black in body and Borrelli grid plaid in sleeves) -handwork throughout (real handwork, not...