or Connect

Posts by JMSBNSN

Does anyone know where I can buy a floppy hat for cheap like Mr. Rabensteiner here? I want to wear a hat like this that will shade my face if I get caught in the blazing sun. Thanks in advance.
Does anyone know where I can buy a floppy hat for cheap like Mr. Rabensteiner here? I want to wear a hat like this if I get caught in the blazing sun. Thanks in advance.
Anyone know what kind of jacket this is called?
Anyone know what kind of jacket this is called?
Sold.
Accepting offers. I use USPS Flat Rate. Measurements upon request. I only have Paypal. Rugby Jacket has tag removed but it says Rugby and date established on the buttons. Both are used but are in good condition (no holes, stains, etc.). Jacket was given that vintage look by Rugby so it looks older than it really is. Jacket is red Cotton, not wool with contrast white details Belt is a D-ring with leather accents and fitted for a 32-34 waist.
Would it be a style faux pas to wear a casual jacket and pants that are the same color? (In my case, khaki harrington with khaki pants) And if so, should I buy a darker khaki harrington? Or would that also be a bad look?
Would it be a style faux pas to wear a casual jacket and pants that are the same color? (In my case, khaki harrington with khaki pants) And if so, should I buy a darker khaki harrington? Or would that also be a bad look?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I really don't understand the original question. Are you in the market for a FutureWife? Or just some random shagging? Well, in this case, random shagging. Is it worth having uninteresting conversation to get some?
Quote: Originally Posted by shellshock OP: sounds like you don't have even a slight grasp of who she is, although you've implied you've been out on a date? usually by then you can tell whether or not they are worth seeing again... Yeah, we had a coffee date and like I said, I'm attracted to her physically but she has no interesting hobbies or what not.