or Connect

Posts by nobopyon

Quote: Originally Posted by CityHunter Couldn't find anything during the one-day sale...I'll wait for final markdowns. me too. when do they have 75% off? July 4th week??
I'm actually wondering what do you guys reply to the compliment when people asked you.. "nice jacket (or whatever you wear), where did you get them?" do you really tell them where you got them?
Quote: Originally Posted by GQBaller You're putting way to much effort into this. Why don't you just wear a navy or gray suit jacket/blazer and and pair of darker jeans? Wear a dress shirt or button-down shirt at least a shade lower than the jacket in gray or blue/white with blue stripes. Wear it with the top button undone. I agree... Especially, if you are not confident what you wear.... this is the way to go... But I sensed that you...
Thank you guys for quick reply.. andyliu52 : I will get the measurement when I get home today. erdawe : I understand I should be playing better, but I guess I'm not very good at. I bought them just happened to see it on yoox and within my budget.... should I expect KVA t-shirts is way big from now? or?
I have recently purchased Kris Van Assche's no sleeve T-shirts from Yoox. I got one size L for myself and size S for my friend. I normally wear size L t-shirts, however, the T-shirts I received seems really big, in fact, I can wear the size S I got for my friend.... (that mean it will be big for him, too. I'm wonder if anyone know this t-shirts and they are supposed to be big so you can wear very loosely and maybe layer with fitted tanktop kinda way... or...?? If...
This is great! I think I know where to go in London and Paris for shopping now! Thank you all of you guys!! I know I will check out as many shops as possible (of course will go do sight seen and such). Now, I'm onto eating part... Any suggestion?
Quote: Originally Posted by jgold47 dont say kewl did you find my thread from October from when I went? I asked a lot of the same questions. Should still be very relavent. London - bond st for the high end/saville row. Picadilly, etc.... I did a quick search on this forum before I post it, but I didn't think I found what I am really looking for.... ( I do not think your thread came up...). I sure will look for your thread, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Not in Paris. There is an outlet center way out in the burbs on the suburban rail near Euro Disney but there are much better things to do in Paris than trawl through that. Kewl, this is why I like to hear from people knows well about the area...! quick shopping google... will usually get those (outlet or typical store) information...
kewl... you guys are awsome!! I'll be sure to check out all those store you guys have mentioned.... ! Well, I do love high-end but also like new designers... I guess I'm very into unique hard to find stuff... It'd be awsome to find stuff it's hard to find in US (in typical department store). Do they have store like century21 in nyc like?
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart what are you looking for? what type of shops? I'm sure you know of the obvious stores like Harvey Nichols, harrods, Gallerie Lafayette, Printemps etc I'll be in Paris end of March and have our shopping itinerary planned, spanning all the various arrondisements as there are cool boutiques scattered all over the city London is more centralized and easier to get from store to store Of course, mainly...