or Connect

Posts by nobopyon

Cool... if it takes longer to stretch the waist, I will try the method...!Thanks!
Thank you for clarify the difference...I have to admit, I have read the thread about sanforized and one washed... etc thread before, but obviously, i still didn't completely understood them...As you probably can guess, I'm still noob on this raw, selvedge denim thing....About my McQueen jeans being selvedge, I'm pretty sure it is, unless there is different kind of clean edge on the outseam... other than selvedge denim..and the label has "Alexander McQueen"... i hope it's...
fortunately, thighs aren't that tight for me.... and I haven't worn long enough to tell you... For double RRL jeans, I actually looked up double RRL thread before I purchase, and ppl are telling me they do stretch some... but I don't remember they specify thighs... You may want to check out the thread...
it's regular straight style jeans, so i want to stretch the waist.... and yes, as you said, I'd just wear them without a belt till it fits me better...I also have double RRL slim fit, and they stretched to fit me better now
Thank you for your reply...Would you mind tell me what is "STF"?I hope they stretch a bit at least, so it will be more snuggle than very tight...
I purchased at Century 21 (i think that's the store call, next to a hilton hotel I stayed at for a day)...
I have two quick questison... Maybe I should have research a bit before I buy, however, it was kind of impulse and rushed shopping during on my travel... now I have 2 questions about the alexander mcqueen jeans I purchased... 1. Is there quick way to tell if jeans is washed, or pre-washed? (i believe you guys called un-sanfrorized/sanfrorized...) 2. I assume most of selvedge denim stretches, so I went ahead and gotten size that's very tight on me... just wondering if...
Quote: Originally Posted by ispace Yes it is selvedge denim but overdyed so you can't see the white edges. B. Thank you!
I'm thinking to get this RRL black denim. http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-260-Ralph-La...item3f091f9563 seller answered me this one isn't marked as selvedge denim, however, he told me "When we got in the black ones, one pair were marked selvedge and had the new RRL price tag that was introduced in the fall and they have the exact same style number and price and they are selvedge." He also sent me inside seam of the...
I think the key is to try on everything, every style in a store. (even ones you think is so gay LOL). Often, people, who are careless about fashion, tend to stick with one style that they they know it will look good on them, and usually buy one size bigger than they think it's their size. So, I don't know if Canada has neiman, but I'd suggest to go to store like Neiman Lastcall store.. which will carry from designers to contemporary... and they don't really care how...