or Connect

Posts by Dane

True true...I'll have to have someone else smell it and see. I really just think it's not my thing though...I never like those sort of scents. Heading to NYC in a few weeks...trying to decide between these: -Bendilirious by Etat Libre -Cuir Plein Fleur by Heeley -one of the Lutens you can only get at BG -something weird from CB I Hate Perfume hmmmm
Maybe that's why it stinks so bad?? You are a clever one Mr. T. I really want some of the other disc. Allegorias...the Lavender one was supposed to be very good...
You were alive in the 80's??? I have the ring. I wear it sometimes.
Over-applying fragrance does't bother me nearly as much as having to smell people eating shitty junkfood in confined spaces. If someone doused it on though...I just tell them. Most people don't realize, so if you ask them what they're wearing, and then say "wow, it's really strong huh?", they get the point.
I did the exact same thing when I got the bottle...pulled the sprayer right off. The new bottles aren't like that...they have a lid. Not sure why my gold is all peeling off...probably from sitting out in the cold in the mail.
Quote: Originally Posted by 123apple any remedies? i have tried using benzoyl peroxide and salicyclic acid, and i still have acne on my back. do you guys use any special shower tools to clean your backs? What salicylic acid product did you use? Many have the wrong Ph level, which negates the effectiveness. Neutrogena has a good one called 3-in-1 Acne Stress Control. Either way, if it's a persistent problem, you might just want to ask a...
I think every guy has some reserve when first dipping into women's fragrances...but trust me, you'll get over it. As mentioned, some (most) of the best scents available are in the ladies section. Out of the 3 Jardin scents, I find Mediteranee the most stereotypically masculine. Thomas - is your Winter Delices bottle all strange and golf-leafed? Someone just sent it to me, and all the gold is peeling off. Either way, it stinks...not my thing at all. I get cloves, cloves,...
Quote: Originally Posted by JesseJB So I've been looking around for a cheery daytime scent for spring/summer and basically fell in love with Un Jardin en Mediterranee. Problem is, it sounds like its classified as more of a perfume and a bit too feminine, which definately does not fit my style. I just like the smell. Reminds me of a sunny summer morning which is exactly what I'm looking for. What do you guys think about this scent? Wear...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas today: something new to Thomas - Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Winter Delice. It's supposed to be a lighter offering, incense and Christmas mixed into one bottle. Not so sure about that but it does smell great. Want my bottle? It's gross. Hi T! I'm stalking you.