or Connect

Posts by Dane

Shaal Nur for me today.
S-Perfume Anonyme.
Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. Anyone have any experience with Polo Double Black? I've been looking at picking it up, but it seems that it doesn't last that long. Still worth it? Gross. Quote: Originally Posted by TintoTerra Someone recommend me a 'summery' fragrance. My selection of campfire/'unwashed hooha' frags may not go over well on hot and humid days. $$$ - Heeley Verveine $$ - Chanel Pour Monsieur or...
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent I think it's you. Angel is a sillage monster from beginning to end, IME. Agreed...no need to reapply (or even apply anything else the following day frankly).
No. 5 parfum for me today.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Yesterday - the Cupcake favorite Elixer des Marvelous. I got a little honey and vanilla but nothing overwhelming. Is the EdT version any different? Different than Eau de Merveilles? Yes...very much so.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas put in my $0.02 I fucking hate Creed. I can't read anymore threads talking about Creed...how Creed is expensive, how they want more Creed. Fuck off. Creed smells like balls. *end of rant* Wearing Givenchy Vetyver today.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff now i feel sort of violated as i keep smelling this it is making me feel a little uneasy (almost lightheaded) because my brain expects to interpret fragrance scents as scents that follow you since you put it on. and strange/off putting scents as something that makes me move away from. but it is constantly lingering around me so it is making me feel uneasy and sort of violated. and that off putting emotion now is sort...
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower I always retort to them that truly important individuals like J-Lo wear Silver Mtn Water. Then I bitch about the Ambergris drydown of the Millesimes, to which the SA pulls out a chart trying to argue to the contrary. I knew I smelled vomit in there somewhere...although I have a feeling it was never a sperm whale's.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas ^^ I may consider having a go at that once I pare back the herd and get through this no-buy that Dane tricked me into. Although I do have to say that it's been interesting to force myself out of the old routines and use the bottles I hardly think about these days. I think a few former keepers will get banished, and a few neglected ones might get back into the spotlight. *waits for MdM*