or Connect

Posts by Dane

MasterC and I (and friends) were looking at stuff in the frag department recently and the Creed SA marched up and opened with "so which Creed are you going to be adding to your collection today?" ...I just turned around and walked away. Wearing Un Jardin Apres La Mousson today. Scored a 200ml bottle of the Eau d'Abondance for $25!
Anyone else from Toronto? Hope to see you all tomorrow at Noor @ noon.
Quote: Originally Posted by nahneun Has anyone tried Juun J. or Damir Doma's Six Scent series offerings? If so, how are they? The Damir Doma scent is excellent. Essentially a green-incense, but very natural smelling. I will say it's rather subtle and longevity isn't spectacular, but regardless, it's really very nice.
Osmanthe Yunnan for me today.
Bois des Iles for me today.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff today nothing. i ran out the door this morning realizing later i didnt put anything on. i felt so naked at work. i was so self conscious the whole time. I'm wearing nothing today. It feels...dirty.
AG Duel
Quote: Originally Posted by gwolf encre noire today... i'm curious about sycomore. anyone here love it or is it meh? Sycomore is outstanding...it basically change my entire perception of vetiver. Beautiful stuff. Encre Noir is good...but not in the same league imo. Multiple Rouge for me today! Also testing the new Hermes.
Chanel Cuir de Russie for me today.
Amouage Dia Man for me today.