or Connect

Posts by Zaoldyeck

I'm guessing it's Rosacea. i went on a 6 month course of Accutane and i've been experiencing facial redness ever since I stopped the course. The redness has faded but it's still visible and I've learnt that it's a common 'side-effect' of Accutane. Nothing you can do really, time will/might make it better but you should know it takes a long time when it comes to Acne/Rosacea. Try not to exfoliate as much and use a gentle moisturizer, keep out of the sun and use warm tepid...
you'll love and hate rowing. I hate rowing; early morning wake ups, pushed to exhaustion, throwing up over the erg, the lactic acid burn, burn in the lungs, your heart feels like it's coming out of your throat and you will not have a social life... but man, once you get your first medal, it is worth it.
Rowing regatta this sunday ...next sunday ...sunday after that September 13th 3000m regatta regatta again... and again... Jan/Feb Standard Chartered Half Marathon/ maybe full
Quote: Originally Posted by blackbowtie Now that you mention it this makes sense. I was thinking that since the rowing sessions will be in the morning, I might be less tired in the evening, but I guess I'll have to see how it goes. Should be no problem there, assuming that you get enough rest the night before. You should find yourself quite tired after the rowing though. I find myself unable to lift my maximum anymore since I'm just extremely...
I'm rowing right now, competitively for my Uni. In the middle of my summer intensive training, so I get intense cardio training everyday and we're forming the M8+ crew so we're still learning how to technically row well and together. What I can say is that the cardio really tires you out and leaves you pretty well exhausted if you're pushing yourself correctly. Our coach sets us targets on the ergs so there's no escaping. Normally I feel like I don't want to do anything...
Hey, I'm in In-Ovation self-ligating brackets right now and am nearing the end of my treatment. My orthodontist is doing the last few stages of 'artistics and detailing'. I've also done a lot of research and that helps out with knowing what a 'good' smile looks like and what and where my teeth/tooth should be. I've been using www.archwired.com for the info and the forums are great, alot of adults in braces that post there. I've noticed a slight case of TMJ after...
Hey guys, I've been searching around here for all the Fred Perry threads but I haven't found my answer yet. Wanted to know the differences in cutting, garment,. etc between the Fred Perry polo shirts made from Portugal, Japan and England. Right now they offer these 3 here in Hong Kong and I quite like the slim fit cut from Japan but is there a big difference from the UK cut? I'm looking for a slim fit cut but if there isn't a big difference I'd go for the UK...
www.mariobadescu.com i haven't tried it, but i'm planning on buying its Rosacea pack.