or Connect

Posts by Geste

Quote: Originally Posted by zissou Winter?? Already?![/IMG] Those TBC TH Cs are looking mighty good Z!
[quote=shoreman1782;2586389]...jackets should ship to Farinellis next week.[quote=shoreman1782;2586389]... The gry body w/ blk sleeves is kicking!!! "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!" nice work
http://www.cnbc.com/id/32823616
Quote: Originally Posted by vvoc i just want to hear peoples opinions about wearing a black suit with brown monkstraps? im assuming its a no no...how about a blazer blazer, jeans and brown monkstraps? thanks I think the ONLY way to pull this off is that; if the shoes are brown wear a brown-belt (as close to the shoe hue if possible), a brown/ beige-toned shirt - and tie if appropriate. my 2 cents.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Matchbox brunch = I never eat that much, but I do have my favorite places.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro let's not stray to much from the movie fellas. It was sad to watch but inspirational at the same time. It makes me want to make better things in the U.S. for sure. This thread DID take on a whole new direction away from the actual documentary insight; alas, it's nice to know that SF'ers are totally aware of their economics.
..yes
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^ I don't know if I agree with that. Maybe it's just my mind set. I would rather see my company succeed and the reap the benefits. I think just looking at a bottom line is a crappy way to go. wouldn't you rather live a GOOD life and let your employees do the same or would you rather live a GREAT life and have your employees do things half assed. I am by NO means a big company but I believe that the guys and gals...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^^ I agree except for the last part. I am starting a business to own it. Hopefully one day I will be fully vertical and build me a nice business that my daughter can run and then maybe hers kids. It's the get rich shit that fucks everything up. You are absolutely correct..... Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol America is truly unique in the amount that CEOs make. Compare an American...
Quote: Originally Posted by michaeljkrell You should get it pretty soon... Thanks for being patient guys. This should get better once I get my routine down a bit more. We have a whole load of black and gray underwear that I will try to get up tomorrow. We should have mediums stocked for quite sometime!