or Connect

Posts by Geste

Quote: Originally Posted by Stavros Arm & Hammer deodorant (not the anti-perspirant) is good. +1 - the best "defense" on the market! Quote: Originally Posted by superfans124 I use white vinegar when trying to remove pits stains caused by deordorant, working well so far.... ..grind up some regular aspirin - a miracle worker on stained shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro its that time only a few weeks away. We need to get organized and all that jazz. ..what are the expectations of attendance?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro The buckler shop in shop is on December 12th and I HOPE everyone in the area can make it. At least to meet Andrew and snag a drink. ..who's Andrew? ..Marc?
Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 +2. Maybe we need stationary bikes to simulate the activities of the hardcore wearers of the forum? LOL!!! That's a f**king gudz idea!! - or - maybe mauro can invite us to the "farm" for a week then we'll be sure to win hands down!!
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianVarick Arc'Teryx makes some crazy awesome stuff, and I would love to get my hands on some of their jackets. I think these are so expensive because they probably put a lot of time and money into them, if they are popular, the price will go down to something more comparable with the rest of their line. "NORRONA"s gear will be out soon - even better. Will update. I have Arc'Teryx's Alpha SV ($600.00) and the...
Quote: Originally Posted by connor rkd is never going to win a contest Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude lol sad ... i have way too many jeans and am in way too many contests. and all i do is sit in class +1 - I sit on my "--ass" most of the time wearing mine also.
Mauro...I'll be in Chinatown tonight - 9:00pm - at the "Kalanya" (next to your duck/chicken? feet eatery place) December 19th is right around the corner - let me know what's needed. Peace.
Quote: Originally Posted by APK God damn it, did I miss out on this because I actually worked for once this morning? lol! - I didn't go to work this morning and found it buried in the closet. Next time, I'll be sure to check your "want to buy" (I totally missed it - mea culpa)
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro i will never buy rag and bone again. ...that's "2" down - how many others? Before things really bottom out, I have a "wish list": peacoat RRL sfj BoO shrt and WvG wrk pnt I have a L MJKvFarinelli collab hoodie for sale - one sleeve button missing.
In no particular order: (decisions, decisions) 1. Dolce & Gabbana denim jacket ( nappa leather trim, italian cotton lining & distressed) 2. Norrona technical jacket (NARVIK series) 3. Thom Brown suit (brown/black houndstooth pattern, w/burgundy & cream accents) 4. Timberland Boot Company vs Jean Shop shoes They beat out my Prada - croc, snake, lizard, and goat skin. 5. Nudie collaboration #5's