or Connect

Posts by pdial

Don't do it.
I drop a whole size.
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 Who's troll are you again? Sadly, I don't think he is trolling, judging by his previous posts.
www.howardyount.com
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo WTF is wrong with our country when people are trying to be morbidly obese, while others are supporting the idea. I guess at least her heart will be ready when health reform passes. One person wants to get fat as hell so its the entire countries problem?
Quote: Originally Posted by herringboner just trying to stick up for someone who isn't part of this clique Why do you care? I'm sure he could post here if he wants. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't already. No one was even talking about his blog until you brought it up. It's not like there was a new thread that bashed his blog. No one was saying anything that would cause you to stick up for him until you started this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by herringboner nice harryx2. putting down someone you don't even know on an internet forum def makes you the man Dude, that's what the internet is for. Did you not get the memo?
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse Mephisto Sharks are my ultimate summer shoe: But only is you wear them with white crew socks.
You need a wingtip.
Quote: Originally Posted by westinghouse All shoes of good quality should look good on you. Shoes don't look good with certain pants. Pair up a good shoe with the proper pants and you should not have that problem. No