or Connect

Posts by pdial

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma This guy has more style, talent and charm you can ever hope to have. He's still dressed like shit. It's not the Vanity Fair Best Style, Talent, and Charm List.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saltricks I dunno...at disneyland I was wearing a brown windowpane blazer with flannel gray pants and some wingtips. I've never seen any of their managerial type people wear that kind of clothing (they are usually wearing navy blue/black suits). To me it just seems that people see a guy in a suit and say: "hey, he must work here" You wore that to Disneyland? How did it look with the Mickey ears?
Purse? You seem to not like anything else.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lafont The new issue of GQ shows severall young guys wearing slacks with very wide cuffs by today's general standards. Is this catching on? They look like at leaset 1 1/2", as men wore, say, 75 years ago. Flusser shows these cuffs in his photos from perhaps the 1930s, and they are also shown in the Brooks Brothers history book. A salesgirl in Macy's the other evening said "cuffs are out of style." I just think to stay they...
Say it with me, c-r-e-a-s-i-n-g.
I actually just got married 3 weeks ago. Since only one of my groomsmen had a suit that fit, I found some decent ones that we could rent. I figured that it would be better if they spent $120 bucks on a rental than $350 on a horrible suit. I bought them all matching ties and got them pretty nice gifts. I would rather them where a rental than have a shitty suit in there closet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr Huh? I'm one of those guys who doesn't get all the love for Christina Hendricks. Her breasts look like two big deflated tires. And you know they taste like deodorant.
Quote: Originally Posted by nmprisons Yes. No. This wedding is not about you. +1 Just buy the damn thing. If it's a cheap suit if shouldn't cost you too much anyway.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas not really earth shattering but one of the most embarrassing moments in my life, that makes me cringe and shake my head every time i recall it, was a date in college. really cute girl, one of a pair of identical twins who cut quite the figure around campus: I didn't have any money. like, no money. I had about $30 and none of my pals had any cash to lend me, so i dug into my laundry drawer and pulled out about $15...
Quote: Originally Posted by amplifiedheat Trousers on par with a Brooks Brothers jacket? I'm going out on a limb here: Brooks Brothers trousers. Let's not make it too easy for him.