or Connect

Posts by pdial

Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander The reviews on Zappos are great: "Simply the best.... ...the shoes take a few days to break in, but are stylish and become quite comfortable...I have had to replace the first pair I purchased in less than a year because of a "side blow out" where some stitching came undone...but for the money I highly recommend this shoe. " "Crap - My job requires that I wear dress shoes, KC Reaction was my previous...
Here are some more readers comments to these godawful shoes... This guy is a tool... "Nice fit; handsome shoe - I have this shoe in cordovan; I bought it for more elsewhere this past summer. The cordovan was not such a great fit and I had to break them in. Not so with the black pair that I bought from Zappos! They were comfortable right out of the box! I spend quite a bit of time on my feet at work; I sell new homes for a living, so I need comfortable stylish shoes....
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Minus one. Can't stand the gimmicky skulls and bones Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade I'm under 40, and I don't endorse this message. Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I'm with them. I agree with these guys
Quote: Originally Posted by TCN pdial, where's the "superman" comment/review. That little bit of lunacy deserves broader dissemination. Here ya go. I about fell out of my chair when I read the superman one. http://www.shoebuy.com/giorgio-bruti...-_-none-_-none
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander Check this one out: "This dressy slip-on is a contemporary, stylish and affordable men's dress shoe. Easily slips off and on due to double goring, this square-toed slip on looks great in black, but it's positively awesome in brown or beige." Check out these quotes about that shoe.... "This is a great shoe. I get a lot of compliments every time I wear them. Very Metro-sexual! They're a...
Quote: Originally Posted by porcelain monkey I keep reading this inane quote and I really can't figure out what it means. Strike fear into the heart of men's fashion designers?? Maybe it's magic??? What in the name of God is this woman even talking about? Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander "Few names strike fear into the hearts of men's fashion designers like Calvin Klein. The "Horatio" is a classic example of...
I think this is the reason no sensible person ever goes to about.com
iGent
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm pockets are quite high It was $2! You can't expect perfection.
2 inch cuffs