or Connect

Posts by pdial

Slow. Down. Find out what you want to wear, what clothes you look good , what doesn't work for you, and most importantly what fits you properly. If you don't you will end up with a closet full of clothes that you don't necessarily like because you bought them all on sale. Don't get in a rush to "catch up" with your skinnier you.
pics of 16 and 34 please
Quote: Originally Posted by cold war painter This is what worked for me: 1. Relax. Realise that you do not understand all the details, and maybe never will. 2. Find a tailor with results you like the look of. 3. Trust the tailor. 4. Wear the jacket. Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain Pretty simple 2 step process: 1. Stop making new threads 2. Repeat step 1 +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Trifon What Cheaney last are these made on? I have Herring Langdale boots by Cheaney on the 175 last, but are these on the same or some other? These are on the 175 last as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 How much, may i ask? £30 At least that's what it cost me.
They should just change their jersey's to this pattern.
Was it ever relevant? That's the proper question.
This picture is better.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving And since you can't post on picture backing up your assertion, you have proved what a blind clueless idiot you are. You are one of the dumbest posters on SF, bar a few. Run along now, internet critic in a T-shirt and underwear in his basement, this place is for people who actually wear men's clothing in real life. You must be one of the few that you are referring too.