or Connect

Posts by runner-guy

Hey fellas. What can you guys tell me about Addison shoes? I found a pair of bluchers on ebay new without box (maybe new old stock) and I could see in the pics they are made in the USA. Were they made strictly for the military?
Hey fellas. I'm looking for a pair of flat front chinos, preferably NWT or NWOT in 32x32. $40 or less would be ideal. Thanks.
Hey fellas. I'm looking for a pair of new or gently used Allen Edmonds, brown or walnut, size 10D (maybe 10.5 D depending on style). Preferably under $150. Thanks.
I don't get this obsession women athletes have with hyphenated names. To quote George Carlin, "Pick a fucking name!"
The last episode had some fairly entertaining parts and some really stupid parts. If it wasn't for Jeff Daniels, this show would've never gotten off the ground. He carries the show. I hate the cheesy way Sorkin draws out little situations, like when the producer guy was stuck on the plane. Yeah I get it, you are really angry and need to get off the plane. That scene could have been about 20 minutes shorter with out all of the pointless dialogue. The writing and characters...
Hey fellas. I'm looking for a new or gently used short sleeve madras shirt, size S or slim fit M.
I have a few thoughts on this show. First, I really liked The West Wing but this is like a boring version of it. Maybe it's me, but I don't really understand why the show covers news from a year ago. Second, while Daniels and the main cast are pretty good, the acting by some of the interview guests and minor characters is really not good. As others have mentioned, the interview with the black gay character was totally unrealistic. I really don't think this show will last...
The wife and I just purchased a new house in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. Area has great parks and great schools for our little one. Gonna close in a few weeks. Kitchen needs some work but it's a solid house overall.
Could care less about the plot of the show. Allison Williams is smokin' hot though.
Port of Morrow by The Shins is a great album.