or Connect

Posts by webzeb

This is a real pity because I have a very narrow shoulder span and Suit Supply is one of the very rare ones to offer jackets that fit me correctly in the shoulder and the chest.(The other ones generally being 'trendy' or 'fashion' brands, with styles that I do not like at all (slim lapels, very short jackets, etc.), poor fabric choice and poor construction for higher prices than SuSu...)Unfortunately, you cannot choose the drop when you buy a suit from SuSu...
Thank you for your feedback.This is bad news.Do you share my analysis or may you propose different approach/alterations?
Nobody?Thanks in advance!
No feedback?
Hello,I think the seamstress will start the work very soon.Your feedback would be much appreciated.Many thanks advance !Fred
I will give it a try, thanks for the advice.
Hello! I recently ordered several suits from Suit Supply, including a Sienna in navy bird eyes wool fabric. Here is how the trousers fit out-of-the-box: At the beginning, I thought there was an excess of fabric below my bottom. Thus, I asked my local tailor to tapered the trousers in this area. She did not perform the alteration for the moment and I am starting to wonder if I wasn't mistaken. Looking more carefully to the picture, it seems that the trousers are too...
Following your comments, I took a deeper look to the photos of the Hudson and the Sienna and I think you are right. Here is what I initially asked to my local tailor on the Sienna (she did not start the work, so it is still possible to change my demand) vs. what I know believe to be the real issue: What would be your recommandations? Many thanks in advance! Fred PS: I tried other trousers I have in my wardrobe and it seems this is recurring issue...
I think this is due to the fact it is too tight on the calves. I may have the trousers enlarged in this area.Additionally, the brand new linen fabric is very stiff...
This is absolutely not rude and comment/advice are welcome when they are led that way. I am a beginner to classic menswear and here to learn I you look at the second picture, just on the left of my hand, you can see what appears to me as an excess of fabric hanging in a bizarre way bellow my bottom. This is where I would like the trousers to be tapered* slightly.(*I am not a native speaker, so I am no sure that's the correct wording.)On the other hand, I think you are...