or Connect

Posts by matadorpoeta

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma But Christ WAS in all likelihood political; he would rule over a Kingdom AND this de facto means he was going to get rid of Roman rule (well it would be rendered obsolete by the realization of the Kingdom of God on earth). He wasn't killed cause them Romans didn't like hippies, they just didn't like agitators. "search ye not here, nor there, for the kingdom of heaven is within you." "my kingdom is not of...
woo hoo!!!
manchester united vs. bayern munich starts in 10 minutes! i'm pulling for munich.
Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU You are missing the point. The apostles and others close to Jesus wrote all of the literature we have about Jesus. Every quote you see was written by someone other than Jesus. They were all written at least 40 years after Jesus died. It follows that all of the supposed quotations of Jesus are paraphrased and/or colored by the writer, all of it being written from memories and stories, and possibly shorter written...
Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU Dude...you do know that those apostles that you refuse to trust wrote many of the books that contain Jesus' magical red-inked sayings, right? You can't claim to trust only what "Jesus actually said" without trusting the writers as well. I mean, really...this is just a lack of thinking it through. i never said i did not trust them or that they were bad or malicious. the fact is that anything other than...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hartmann;3093148 Acts 4:32 Quote: 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.\t 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. 4:34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as...
Quote: Originally Posted by romafan Roma-2 Inter-1, and the return of Totti! every time he plays it's "the return of totti!" the nerazzuri are below form in the league this year, but it's the champion's league that is most important this time. roma won it well though. i saw they match and they deserved it.
off topic, but real madrid plays atletico madrid in 40 minutes. just a reminder. i'll be pulling for atletico.
Please recommend a program for me. I'm willing to go to the gym 6 days a week, but only for half an hour at a time. Never mind the cardio, I get that from playing sports and am already thin enough. On the websites I've seen they recommend 15-25 reps per set for a beginner at 50% of one's max, but I'm looking for someone to give me a specific regiment for 6 days per week, half an hour a day. If anyone can help or post a link I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.
does anyone have a favorite they recommend? i've used an electric along with a wet blade for about 20 years and i've never tried one.