or Connect

Posts by matadorpoeta

the next time you're around a piano/keyboard, trying playing a little, using only the black keys. i think its one of the f# scales, and no matter what you play it ends up sounding japanese.
looking forward to brazil against the north koreans. and i'm curious as to who the red blooded americans are rooting for in the mexico/france match. also, the england/usa match looked like burnley v. wigan. if the u.s. wants to improve they need to stop sending players to england. outside their big 4 it is a very overrated league.
i'm rooting for two teams, mexico and holland. i believe the dutch were the largest slave traders in africa and are the real home team.
Quote: Originally Posted by Canal Directo lol Old English saying: this is true. with fifa being a mafia and all, the final could be germany versus south africa.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho I love Mexican wrestling. I have a friend who lived down in Austin Texas, he told me these guys take that whole mask thing to a new level: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_607290.html
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser This hypothetical bet doesn't require you to pick a specific winner. If you choose "first-time winner," you win the bet if any first-time winner wins the Cup. Spain is the odds-on favorite, right? Spain + Netherlands + Portugal might be enough to make it a close to even bet. the 2 best teams in the world, far above everyone else right now, are brazil and spain. the thing to note is that spain is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser If someone offered you a bet on the champion and gave you the choice of taking (1) a first-time winner or (2) a prior winner, which would you take and why? it depends on the specific teams. holland and spain have more of a chance than italy, uruguay, and germany.
Quote: Originally Posted by OldSchoolCharm not at all. i have seen many karate schools and they teach different fighting. karate in my opinion is like the word kung fu. how much do you know about a style if all you know is the person knows karate? i know it's not kung fu.
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 Soooo..... whats the name brah? Whats the business? Give us some hints remind me to tell you in about a year or two.
Quote: Originally Posted by OldSchoolCharm Karate is a very generic word. It is not as specific as saying muay thai or hapkido or a style that is specific. Two schools can teach karate and be very different. But two muay thai schools will be very much alike. you must be one of those people who refers to every east-asian as 'chinese'.