or Connect

Posts by matadorpoeta

very disappointed by chile, who really beat themselves, and they even had the ref on their side. they could have had 3 red cards but were only given 1. i will root for germany over england because i've never met an englishman i liked, and i'm fond of german design and architecture. sieg heil! mexico v. argentina was voted as the best match of the 2006 world cup, and this one will be just as intense, if not more so. of course i'm rooting for the u.s. over ghana...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas can chile advance with a loss today? as long as the swiss don't win by a ton. yes.
trying to watch the matches online but the connection keeps getting lost. praying for a chile draw and a swiss victory to knockout spain. let me know what happens.
Quote: Originally Posted by calisanfran WTF dumbest play of the tourney so far. and they were doing well.
those of you in the u.s. should watch the chile/spain match on univision (the spanish station) even if you don't speak spanish. the ref is mexican and he's a good one, very strict. they call him "el chiquidracula" because he looks like a little boy who used to dress like dracula on television.
the original armani. i know it's basically lemon water, but i like lemon water, and it's the best lemon water there is.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS I must have missed that between page 1 and page 135. Sorry, if that is the case. i'd rather forget it. pulling for chile to knockout spain!
Quote: Originally Posted by concerned752 First post. welcome to styleforum. you are already one of our most valued members.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube gtfo i see it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Can somebody pinpoint exact date that the CE was completely overrun by obnoxious leftist trolls? The PLA is more personnel-poor that this cadre. mine was an honest question. with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight what would have happened had the u.n./u.s.a. done nothing?