or Connect

Posts by matadorpoeta

Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 Wow does it take Fed more than 3 sets to win this? murray has beaten federer at least twice in big tournaments. he has a decent chance.
please recommend some brands of dress, casual, or sports socks that are very durable in your experience. i can only recommend new balance for sport socks but i haven't found any brand of dress socks that i consider to be durable. all of mine develop holes on my big toe after just a few uses. please advise.
raising victor vargas american movie (rent this now. don't watch the trailer. don't read the reviews. just rent it.)
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll Ehh...I listened to it a couple times and I can see how people could interpret it as being offensive. I kinda agree with you on this one though. But he should have just said, "act like an adult." to anyone who would actually find "act like a lady" offensive, "act like an adult" would be just as bad, or worse.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kill_switch rofl I forgot to say southern cali, staying near LA. compton? watts? rancho cucamonga?
Quote: Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro Honestly, I don't see the problem. If Specter had said to a male colleague to "act like a gentleman," this wouldn't be an issue. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford There's this really cool shop, I don't remember the name, but it's by the beach. You can't miss it, it's just off the freeway. You should definitely check it out. they sell sunglasses.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Where will you be? If you didn't know, California is an enormous fucking state. Like way over 10 hours driving fromt he north end to the south end. +1 it would be almost 10 hours to drive from san diego to san francisco, and there's a hell of a lot of california north of san francisco.
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS For a job that leads nowhere, I wouldn't be good at and I have no interest in doing? No thanks. I hope you understand the ridiculousness of telling someone that has BA's and 10 years experience to go get a lesser degree to get hired for a lesser position? And by lesser I mean in terms of job satisfaction, promotion possibility and responsibility. a long time ago j recommended that you seek therapy. i...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire There are many folks wanting properly fatted, smaller hogs vs. the pork that has been bred to be huge and leaner. edmorel?