or Connect

Posts by matadorpoeta

Quote: Originally Posted by Kill_switch rofl I forgot to say southern cali, staying near LA. compton? watts? rancho cucamonga?
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford There's this really cool shop, I don't remember the name, but it's by the beach. You can't miss it, it's just off the freeway. You should definitely check it out. they sell sunglasses.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Where will you be? If you didn't know, California is an enormous fucking state. Like way over 10 hours driving fromt he north end to the south end. +1 it would be almost 10 hours to drive from san diego to san francisco, and there's a hell of a lot of california north of san francisco.
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS For a job that leads nowhere, I wouldn't be good at and I have no interest in doing? No thanks. I hope you understand the ridiculousness of telling someone that has BA's and 10 years experience to go get a lesser degree to get hired for a lesser position? And by lesser I mean in terms of job satisfaction, promotion possibility and responsibility. a long time ago j recommended that you seek therapy. i...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire There are many folks wanting properly fatted, smaller hogs vs. the pork that has been bred to be huge and leaner. edmorel?
thanks everyone. i'm going to get him one of those kiddie ones for now.
television hollywood movies security tattoos rock music hip hop
i think he should be strong enough to hold an 11 oz. racquet. does anyone have a recommendation as a first?
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Thanks, I had no idea about any of that. don't roll your eyes at me! that was meant more for the o.p.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel thats because they don't pay $125/lb for it. because it's not worth $125.