or Connect

Posts by ltontheqt

Love those. Got me thinkin'.
The White and Gray Eidos Seersucker FJ is a good call. Less predictable than blue and white. I, however, went Olive.
LA Guy, I'm a 38 and take a medium in SNS stuff - normally. A crewneck was too tight in that size. You say true to size on these. Did you ask for certain specifications or is this their usual run? My experience, as I'm sure for many of us, is that these run small. I'm interested in the first item.
How about that Eidos Field Jacket? Is that coming soon, too?
I didn't know Castro does Pitti.
Crow-eating time. Said tailor is making a sport coat for me and is using darts. Just spoke with him. I totally misunderstood our conversation.
My tailor, an old-school American guy, does not use darts. Are they a stylistic preference or is there a definitive reason for them relative to fit?
More Jamieson melange coloration crews for which it is famous and fewer Fair Isles. Also, it would be great to fill the void left by the departure of Mazzarelli. Those shirts fit some of us perfectly.
Lovely cloth, Braddock. What is it?
I agree with the sentiment that this is a good opportunity to put together group buys for stuff not readily available in the U.S. Japanese shoes come to mind. I know that is complicated, given sizing and a bunch of other factors. But the Japanese shoe thread has whetted our appetites and I would think that there would be lots of interest.