or Connect

Posts by legomaheggroll

+1 for Barney's at NorthPark in Dallas having them. I wouldn't be able to tell you which cuts they had. I'm curious as to why you want to try on a pair. They're going to be tight in the beginning regardless, but they do stretch.
Hmm I believe Lacoste has some slim fitting polos now. I prefer it over my Polo Custom fit. The length of the two polos is about the same but the damn sleeves aren't as small on the Lacoste. I'm 5'6" and 165 (waist size of 30/31 usually). A 4 in the slimmer fitting Lacoste polos fits me fine.
This will hopefully be my last question in this thread. I've had my Dior 21cms for a few days and the waist has stretched fine but the hip/top block area is still rather tight after wearing them for a little. It turns out these are actually MIJ and not MII (I checked the tag even though the place I ordered from said MII). So now I've got to decide whether or not I want to exchange these for the next size up or do I keep them and hope they stretch some more? On a side...
navy blue scrub pants and navy blue scrub top. its a work uniform
I got my Dior 21cm jeans in yesterday and I'm just looking for some insight into how much these stretch. I usually wear a 30 or 31 in most other brands of jeans (non-raw brands mind you) and was advised to get these in 29s. I can button and clasp everything up but damn it sure is a struggle and takes a little sucking in on my part. Once they're on it feels tight but not to the point where I feel like I just lowered my sperm count. Should I keep these or go with a 30? ...
Could be viral or bacterial, but would need more info to narrow it down. Blood cultures will confirm all of that. I hope your docs offered to do blood tests and a sputum culture. In any case if you start to develop a fever, head to the doctor for some antibiotics. Otherwise if it happens to be a run of the mill cold/flu you can manage it symptomatically with some over the counter stuff (there are a billion products out there for coughing/sneezing and what not.) Keep...
Quote: Originally Posted by bluemagic No animosity or anger, just sadness for both of us. It's been a long time, and we've both tried to make it work for a long time, but it can't last any longer. It was just circumstances that did it. What can I do to get over it? I have to go to work tomorrow morning, so no drinking, sadly. What have you done to get over break-ups? I kind of want to start a new Thom Browne thread, but I don't have the heart to do...
Hmm I don't have set days for certain groups as my work schedule rotates a little bit but I only take 2 or 3 days off a week from working out. Day One: Flat dumbbell press 3x10 Decline 3x10 Fly 3x10 Incline dumbbell press 3x10 I don't know that the heck it is called but you push the dumbbells together and do it like incline press haha 3x10 Day Two: This is usually a back day and I typically do 5 different exercises hitting different areas of the back. I mix up...
A bottle of Pedialyte before I go out and drink and one bottle when I get home seems to keep me clear of hangovers. I'll feel A LITTLE tired, but my head isn't pounding and I can actually have a productive day the next day.
I once ate a TINY piece of stinky tofu as a dare. I don't think I'll ever do it again. Its...horrible.