or Connect

Posts by a tailor

Hey Diazcan we have a couple of pictures, and a description?
The next time you order a m2m or custom suit would you like to have some-thing different in the lapels style? Yes you can have that, and also you can be your own designer with this.... Its some-thing called a *shaper. they are found in m2m and custom work shops. They are the size and shape of the finished lapel. the tailor uses it to mark out and then cut out the shape of the finished lapel. this is before the front tape is sewn, and the facing is sewn in place. *I have...
go back click on classic mens wear, at the top of the page, see popular threads.tutorials are listed there. scroll down to "foreward shoulders".
pardon me but do you happen to be the POPE? LOLthat was too good to pass up. lol
go to the tutorials click on "fare ward shoulders".remember to go to the tutorials for answers.
There are choices for coat pockets and trouser pockets buttons and linings. For a single breast there is the common notch, or for the adventurous possibly a default peak. that default peak will be what the pattern maker thinks looks good, possibly what you would not choose. But are these the only choices? If its a m2m garment that may be so, but not for the custom tailor. Now I should take that back, some of the better m2m shops may offer "some" lapel options.. When...
carlos, you should have asked the tailor to take in the waist but not the seat. it can be done.that way. in fact that is what he is having to do now.
you might try these.`premium denim outlet750 towne LA213 688 o899`pacific blue denims1011 e. 8th st. LA213 622 1211pacific charges a fee for less then 100 yds.dont know about premium.caution, ask about the denim you chooseif the color will rub off. some denim will do that.also dont pick a stretch denim its ca bitch towork witch. and you need a machine that will sew it.if you need to buy a sewing machine pick a usedindustrial machine, household ones are good...
the sealed air space the sweater provides is what keeps you warm. if the sweaters become compressed in the tight fit you loose the insulation effect and its warmth. never wear tight fitting clothes in winter.
thats the one.jeff is a fount of good advice.