Posts by a tailor

That would take care of the shirts problem, But the jackets problem is separate . If you change the shirts shoulder, do it first. Then see that all your shirts sleeves end at the same place. Then do the suit sleeves.
Alyousis People come in all kind of shapes., RTW makers can only make there garments in one average shape and hope fore the best. You have a pretty good idea of the solution. Your tailor will grab a handful of cloth and make some chalk marks. This will show him how the new seam will be made. When the alteration is done the thigh circumference may appear too large, but this is a separate problem, and a separate alteration, for a separate price.
Dirk The reference that I gave you is the actual technical solution to your problem.
Hi Kevin Go to search then ask for "tailors technical tutorials". Scroll down to "shirt sleeve showing problem".. That should help you. Good luck. Alex
Cyclohexane Try this "www.wideshoes.com". They have them all in 3es, and 4es, and 5es, and 6es. thats eeeg, eeeeh, eeeeei, and eeeeeej.
It probably means that its fused front with a chest piece.. Just another way to not admit that its not a true canvased construction. Its called "float" but it does not move around from place to place. It just hangs there.
SPEAK LOUDER I CANT HERE YOU !
ANYONE KNOW OF A DESERT BOOT LOOK ALIKE, OR JUST KINDA THAT COMES IN A EXTRA WIDE WIDTH?
When I was a young buck like some of you guys, I wore desert boots. I think it was for less than $12. 95. I loved those DBs to the death in spite the lousy fit. I would still wear them if they came in a double wide width. Anyone know of a look alike that comes in that wide a width.
Buying a M2M might work. Note I said MIGHT work, if you are lucky.And its a lot of work on your part.Buying a custom made costs big money.