or Connect

Posts by a tailor

It probably means that its fused front with a chest piece.. Just another way to not admit that its not a true canvased construction. Its called "float" but it does not move around from place to place. It just hangs there.
SPEAK LOUDER I CANT HERE YOU !
ANYONE KNOW OF A DESERT BOOT LOOK ALIKE, OR JUST KINDA THAT COMES IN A EXTRA WIDE WIDTH?
When I was a young buck like some of you guys, I wore desert boots. I think it was for less than $12. 95. I loved those DBs to the death in spite the lousy fit. I would still wear them if they came in a double wide width. Anyone know of a look alike that comes in that wide a width.
Buying a M2M might work. Note I said MIGHT work, if you are lucky.And its a lot of work on your part.Buying a custom made costs big money.
Yes you are right, its the tight calves that are causing the strange shape.trouser legs that are too wide can be tapered. but there is no cloth inside the legs to make them wider.
Sorry but there is no way to widen the legs period. can you get av refund?
Actually the denim you should use would be marked "PFD". That indicates prepared for dying. I have seen it in yardage, but not in finished jeans. Some of the DIYers here might have suggestions as to preparing thye jean for dyeing.
Even if it made junk for everyone else. If it made great garment for you, its a quality shop just for you.If it made a quality garment for everyone else. But made junk for you. then its your junk shop.You need to try it to know.it. Test drive before you buy. sorry, you cant test drive this.In this case you have to buy first, in order to test.
Go ahead and try him. If it does not work out. Then try another one. That is the only way to find out.