Posts by a tailor

Measure across edge to edge the wool fabric . then subtract 1/2 " the result will tell you the max you can let out.
you have covered up the area that needs to be shown. Unzip the fly, its in the way. Show the wool cloth that is folded inside near the top of the center back seam
It should not shed.In the mills the fabric is cleaned up when finished.,but a few hairs may be missed.These are soon gone.
I think the "camel" goes with anything you want.But it depends if it has one hump or two humps.
On trousers a zipper slider often can be replaced. If that cannot be done the entire zip can be replaced. On boots a very heavy zip is used I have not worked with these. I do know that replacement sliders are available for all size and types of zips. Check with your shoe repair shop. Or see if you can send the boot back to the manufacturer for repair.
Just buy the cheapest pair you can find. A few sheets of sandpaper And do it yourself.
Go to the "search" function, and ask for "tailors technical tutorials".there should be 2 or 3 titles that will help you.
Hentaisan The seat can be let out a little if there is cloth to work with. On the pattern its easy, and can be done where ever you wish and as much as you wish.
Maximscandi Yes it can. And. Depends on how much you want taken in. Have your tailor pin it up and get an idea as to if it will be what you want.
At last, "next year" finally got here! The cubs made it.