or Connect

Posts by JoshuaC

#1. American Salvage by Bonnie Jo Campbell Collection of short stories about desperate characters searching for salvation in rural Michigan. These stories stayed with me long after I finished the book. It's no surprise this was a finalist for the National Book Award. Will definitely re-read in the future.
Both Ways Is The Only Way I Want It by Maile Meloy
Plan A was to play pro basketball which I gave up since I'm 5'8" and have a 2" vertical. Plan B was to be a rock star and though I did tour with a band for a few years we never came close to star status. Currently, I'm a stay at home dad, which I like to call Plan WTF.
Received an email today chiding me for badmouthing a coworker to a client of theirs in a field I have not worked in for over 6 months. WTF?
Born To Run, Bruce Springsteen Roscoe, Midlake 20th Century Towers, Death Cab For Cutie (New Wave) Polly, Nirvana Fever Dream, Iron & Wine You Still Believe In Me, The Beach Boys Saeglopur, Sigur Ros First Year Center, Capture The Flag Rooftops and Invitations, Dashboard Confessional Getting Better, The Beatles
Moon
The Book of Basketball by Bill Simmons What's Not to Love? by Jonathan Ames Trying to keep it light for the holidays.
A Sport and a Pastime by James Salter