or Connect

Posts by dv3

Not sure what I think about TiTc's turn towards smut
Tito's vodka
Quote: Originally Posted by poorsod Didn't realize you make it down to NYC. So I assume Ko is not as hard to get in to as it used to be. Def. not, I looked at reservations on Sunday, one was open for Tuesday! Quote: Originally Posted by tomgirl Actually, I've only technically been to the Ssam Bar. Still, seeing "Momofuku" got me all excited and I felt the need to comment. Would love to go to Ko as well, one...
...must be the UWS in us...
I just had this tonight, con drink pairing, so I'm a bit f-ed. Regardless, one of the best meals I've had in NYC. Blew away WD-50 (ya, I know the experiences are a bit different). Thoughts? Share your experiences...
Buy something else...I'm 25 and feel these put me "out of touch" with my age. Something similar but different are strings that tie (but not a lace up)...which I do own. This is just a preference though...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Jesus. - B +1, more to the OP though I have a horse I would like to milk, anyone know how to make it a cow? ...you say I should just buy a cow?
^of course
Take a field-trip to your local shirtmaker, he will probably have answers to your shirting questions.
I haven't read this entire thread but I read the OP. Your first argument is flawed. Similar logic states that the distance between any two objects, say you and your computer screen, is infinite. Why? Because you can continuously half the distance an infinite number of times, which you would have to travel to touch the ojbect. However, you can empirically prove you can travel an infinite distance by just reaching your hand out and touching your screen. (Zeno's...