or Connect

Posts by dv3

Band of Outsiders XL $35 CONUS SOLD Excellent Condition, base color is white. Measurements P2P: 21.5 Sleeve: 26 Shoulder: 19 Length: 29.5 Rag and Bone 15.5 $35 CONUS SOLD Excellent Condition, very soft, almost spongy cloth. It's white, sorry for the yellowish pics. Measurements P2P: 20.75 Sleeve: 27.5 Shoulder: 18.5 Length: 31 Band of Outsiders Oxfords Size Large $75 each or $125 for both CONUS Both sold! White and Blue Worn but in excellent...
Both pairs for $65 CONUS Paul Smith Cochrane Sneaker UK10 Pictures tell all, pretty much perfect condition. Different color laces included (as shown in pic below). Paul Smith Musa Sneaker (White w/ black and blue stripe on bottom, UK10
Oxxford Highest Quality Custom Suit Size 40 This is an extraordinarily beautiful suit, I don't wear it enough so out it goes -- cleaning out the closet before a move. It was worn less than 5 times and is only 1.5 yrs old. It was not made for me but I purchased it still basted, sleeves and hem unfinished. You won't see many Oxxford suits cut like this. Handmade button holes. Gorgeous fabric. I've sold numerous items on styleforum, most of which were prior to the...
Thanks for the inquiry, as the 4th pic from the bottom (of the tag) shows, it is 40% wool, 35% silk and 25% flax (essentially linen).
Barker Black Desert Book UK10 Tobacco Suede $399 CONUS Includes boots, lasted shoe trees, shoe bags & shoe box (if desired) Measurements Length: 12.5 Width: 4.25 This is a fantastic pair of boots, unfortunately I've found the color just isn't great for what I wear. Purchased brand new for $925, lasted shoe trees an additional $125. Lightly worn, please see pics for details.
Barker Black Desert Book UK10 Tobacco Suede $399 CONUS Includes boots, lasted shoe trees, shoe bags & shoe box (if desired) Measurements Length: 12.5 Width: 4.25 This is a fantastic pair of boots, unfortunately I've found the color just isn't great for what I wear. Purchased brand new for $925, lasted shoe trees an additional $125. Lightly worn, please see pics for details.
Rag and Bone Dakota II Jacket (40) Black $150 CONUS Measurements Pit to Pit: 21.5 Shoulder: 18.5 Length: 28 Sleeve: 26 The jacket is worn but still in great condition. No marks etc. Made in the U.S.A.
The chest was taken in slightly, but I don't think anything else was altered. Please see the measurements. I do have ebay feedback: nomdegali. However, I've sold many, many items on StyleForum prior the the new site design w/ feedback. I am in NYC.